How them hairlines holding up brehs??

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol bu bu but last time i tried i swear i saw a slight improvement:lupe:

But then it all went away,i think i washed my hair a lil too hard:damn:

So this time ima stick to the routine,and i just wont wash my hair at all....if nothing works,at least maybe all the dirt will give an appearance of a 5 ocklock hairline:mjcry:
:mjcry: we gon make it. We may need to push each other daily in this thread like how dudes be doing in the no fap thread :ohhh:
what is pillow erosion? :mjlol:
Sleeping on Rough ass cotton pillow cases tossing and turning erodes your hairline over time. If you get high thread count sheets or even silk pillow cases it's better.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
c'mon breh that shyt ain't making your hairline worse, your lifestyle and genetics are.
tracey-jordan-nope.gif

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Does that shyt have any side effects? Like Limp dikk or something?
Thats what it says it could do trust me its never been a problem for me my girl dont complain anyway :ehh:.... Thats a very rare side effect bro .... Anyway propecia is the only thing which can **** and reverse hairloss/receding hairline .... Unless you got the bread to spent on a hair transplant :sas2:...... Catch it quick and you can have that youngester hairline you once had ....:obama:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thats what it says it could do trust me its never been a problem for me my girl dont complain anyway :ehh:.... Thats a very rare side effect bro .... Anyway propecia is the only thing which can **** and reverse hairloss/receding hairline .... Unless you got the bread to spent on a hair transplant :sas2:...... Catch it quick and you can have that youngester hairline you once had ....:obama:
Damn I might have to look into that. Do you have to keep taking it? Or can you take it for a couple months then stop?