How them hairlines holding up brehs??

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Male pattern baldness runs in my family..hairline went to hell as soon as I turned 32.

I miss having a crisp ass lineup with the fade at times :mjcry:

But I've gotten used to the Mr clean look :ehh:
I look aight w a baldy, if it goes that way, im content :ehh: My beard game gon be on point.
Had braids for 7 years and dreads for 6. Don't let em tell you it'll be aite brehs. It ain't :mjcry:
Goddamn breh :mjcry:

Scuti

Superstar
Daps
lately my brother's hairline been listenin to too much fat joe. that shyt wanna lean back. he only 24 :mjcry: i worry im in for the same fate :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
the worst part about having cornrows in the past , barbers be lowkey pushin ma shyt back
my forehead already prominent :mjcry:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Yo I'll tell yall about my situation if you keep it lowkey. this information can not leave this thread

So I had a crisp hair line most of my life. I had this old head as a barber and he was sharp but he was annoying as shyt and I never liked having short hair so I threw him in the bushes like an idiot.

I was rocking a fro and my Homie hit me talking about he want to be a barber and he been practicing. I knew his dad had a shop and it seemed plausible that he could have learned from him. I left him cut me and he pushed my shyt back brehs. My left side just never recovered :wow:

I was ready to load up the chopper and catch him slipping brehs but he just had a baby girl and I got a big heart man:mjcry:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Damn I might have to look into that. Do you have to keep taking it? Or can you take it for a couple months then stop?
Na bro thats the downside .... You have to keep taking it 1 tablet a day nikkas with scalps senstive to dht(dht is a stronger form ov test that makes you go bald if your senstive to dht "geneticcs") propecia blocks dht blocks about 80 % ov dht .... If your not blocking dht or high amounts ov it you will continue to go bald or recede nizorol shampoo is good for blocking dht forming on the scalp if used 3 x a week ...:yeshrug: Ive been on propecia about 2 years yeah its cost me quite a bit ov money but to not have your self estem crushed its worth it ... N my hair has basically gone back to wen i was youngster a:blessed: ... Its the only way to save your hair if your going bald unless like i said you got thousands to spend on a hair transplant :sas1:....

HE_Pennypacker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Lmao my shyt BEEN pushed back, I won't even lie :mjlol: Thing is, there's been no change since like 22, and people only really notice when I point it out :ehh: We're not talking Stephen A Smith/every other Somali breh pushed back, but it's not immaculate. I don't even care, this is the life of a man :yeshrug:

beeez90

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
There are procedures to help with receding hairlines. Mine is good, but the minute it starts looking LeBron-ish I'm going to get the procedure.