How them hairlines holding up brehs??

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
A year back I noticed my left and right corners beginning to recede/thin

Bought me some biotin and black castor oil and now we back. :blessed: Not only did my hair grow back but it hasnt receded since

My shyt was starting to look like this
meek-mill-free-from-prison.jpg

Now I'm back to this :blessed:
obj-weapons.jpg
How long was it before you saw results?

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Went to the barbershop after 6 weeks to get a cut, and i was going to get a couple parts in the top of my head but my barber didn't want to do it because he said it would make my thinning temples more noticeable. How can i fix my temples guys? I just turned 27.
What do you wash your hair with & what do you put in it on the daily?
Wash your hair my nikka

Not that bullshyt, head and shoulders

Buy Shea moisture
Dog, his hair look dry as chips. I never knew so many nikkas dont wash their hair or use anything on a daily basis til yesterday. Both of my boys said they just use water to wash they hair and no kind of grease or anythign on the daily. Both them nikkas balding like a motherfukker

Daps
Mine just wasnt the same no more:to: holdin on to the last remnants of a regular hairline... I started to thin...THEN, I mistakingly discovered something that started to officially reverse it.. It's called rosemary essential oil.. I was using it by rubbing it all over my head (no homo :ufdup:) because it's known to give you brain clarity and relieve mental tension, improve memory and it actually does work, no gimmick. But then I noticed that the spot in the corner of my hairline that was thining started to produce hair again and lots of it!:krs:..I looked it up and found out that it's used for hair loss and it's completely natural. I have ti use ut regular though to see resulta. I would suggest getting hair loss formula too at abnat.com. and using both simultaneously. Believe me, this is whats saving me right now.Try it brehs. Local health food stores carry the essential oil, but you have to order the hair loss formula online which is all herbs . Thank me later:myman:

Edit: fap life definitely does cause thinning, balding , hair loss. FACTS. Do your research. What you mainly loose when you fap is zinc. Zinc plays a very very important part in brain function and reproductive function. Zinc is the main mineral needed by the body to produce testosterone. If your continuely loosing zinc, the body doesn't have what it needs to produce that manly horomone and thus allowing estrogen that all males and naturally have to take over the body causing weakness, fatigue, and even turning dudes gay from the over abundance of estrogen in the body. I know it sounds crazy and stupid but its true. I highly advice any male to take zinc on a regular basis if you fap or have sex often because the body does not produce it's own zinc!

you know what i never get in this type of logic? so, if you were having lots of sex and nutting in bytches 24/7 would you also lose your hair still? what's teh difference if you are fapping or not, a nut is a nut right?

if yes, sign me right the fukk up because my shyt was thinning anyways.

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
What do you wash your hair with & what do you put in it on the daily?

Dog, his hair look dry as chips. I never knew so many nikkas dont wash their hair or use anything on a daily basis til yesterday. Both of my boys said they just use water to wash they hair and no kind of grease or anythign on the daily. Both them nikkas balding like a motherfukker

Some nikkas need products some nikkas don't.

I don't fukk with shampoo products like that, hot water and cold water wash and my shyt stays curly.

My shyt is an exception to the rule, my hair texture a little weird

But that nikka there, his hair look like street

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
you know what i never get in this type of logic? so, if you were having lots of sex and nutting in bytches 24/7 would you also lose your hair still? what's teh difference if you are fapping or not, a nut is a nut right?

if yes, sign me right the fukk up because my shyt was thinning anyways.

All orgasms are not created equal. Ejaculating into a p*ssy and ejaculating into your hand(or tissue) isn't the same.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:what:No soap or nothing?