How the hell did Michael Myers learn to drive?

Daps
Mike pulled up with a stick.

Caught shawty slip'n like oh you think its a game.

Zombie gave you the whole origin down to the mask, normalized the doctor.

Excellent casting for young mike, too.
He got the a$$hole kid from Hancock.

Zombie made the sister of Myers important other than just curtis's rack.
that for some odd reason people of that era go crazy for and I be like wtf are they watching....
It is just some white bih.

Zombie's movies make more sense and are more plausible.

He kills machete and machete was so nice to him and Trejo was excellent in this, too.

It has be nostalgia for the older flicks.
My homie who likes Halloween won't even watch the zombie flicks. All cause I know he knows those old flicks will get embarrassed to the zombie flicks.

Zombie is one of the best horror film makers all time, easy.

I just watched house of 1000 corpses Saturday, too.

Art Barr

Imma get up and watch devil's rejects and be so amped i wanna kill those motherfukkers,.
then feel sorry for them after the law makes the heel turn.
Zombie makes you hate and fall in love with the most despicable motherfukkers in horror history imo. Just a brilliant guy in his genres of choice from rock to movies and painting the set of headbanger's ball.

Art Barr

My man..when Jamie Lee Curtis took it off in Trading Places it was breathtaking

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Dr loomis was a superhero in those movies.

Zombie as a director did what should have happened to Loomis off top, period.

Myers bust through some shyt holding Loomis and runs his Joel Osteen message making ass throughed't with a forged in fire weapon.
Yet we got people in here giving bullshyt content lacking statements naysaying the zombie films.
When zombie's films are more realistic to what should take place if Myers was real.
Plus zombies four films are higher in quality than the totality of jason/freddy/jason og series of films put together.

Art Barr

fukk dr Loomis,.....sckraight up!
He was the eighties superhero in the og.
That ruins the og films past general rerun outside being festive for Halloween.

Alright art man. You've clearly put in more thought to this than I have. I haven't studied the movies. I didn't even like the zombie joints but I remember the OG from when I was a kid and I always liked Loomis because he was the only one who really got Mike and knew what they were dealing. I felt him and his fear of Mike thru the screen:wow: Hard to explain.

rabbitfood

Ancillary Character
Daps
It's common knowledge that there are driver's ed instruction manuals readily available at all mental institutions. It's part of the national healing curriculum as stated here.

Daps
Reppin
Denver
Them remakes were trash. Well shot, but just trying too hard to explain why Michael Myers was trying to kill Laurie Strode. Oh yeah, his dad was a deadbeat a$$hole and his mom is a stripper and his older sister was a hoe and that's why he's a psychotic killer :camby:

The beauty in the original Halloween, besides how well it was shot on such a small budget and how many iconic scenes that have been copied over and over for the last 40 years, is that it was just a big imposing dude that will stop at nothing to kill Jamie lee Curtis. No curses, no deep backstory, just a psycho honing in on a high school girl.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
streets NEED that Childs Play remake!
:noah:

Child's play should have stopped at the first film.
As it was an excellent one shot before it delved into the bs of the sequels.
Now granted the sequels are hilarious fukkery.
Yet and still the first movie was excellent given the genre of film.

Art Barr

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
mike driving is a little more believable than dead ass jason guiding a boat from a lake to the ocean/dock of another boat heading to NY
fukk thaat jason muhfukkin ass visited the international space station..wrecked shopped..got killed came back to earth n still raised hell