How the hell did Michael Myers learn to drive?

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I love carpenter but zombie really makes horror.
where I feel that shyt could really be really real reality for the time period in which it takes place.
In the Halloween movies he made Myers a realistic figure.
down to the kills and his killing style as well.
People say it is gore but how is a man with a knife not supposed to create a gory visual.
Just people short change of zombie's movies shows they can not be horror film aficionados.
Simply because zombie already crushed the horror film buildings his first two outings.
The dismissal of him as a film maker comes from people fronting, and really not watching his films.
I know so because i seen in real time Halloween og fanboys just dismiss zombie and they never saw any of his movies. They just dismissed him as some rocker and that is bogus and not indicative of someone who knows the person or quality of their films to speak.

Art Barr
Yeah im not that guy. I've always given Zombie his props. he has produced characters that are mainstay in Horror. shyt Dr Spalding has a Pop Vinyl :laugh:

I apprciate the realism in his H1 and H2 and my gripe has nothing to do with the gore. The scene where he kills Laurie's parents is actually disturbing to watch. I still prefer the dialogue from the originals. You gotta admit that breakfast scene was terrible...

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yeah im not that guy. I've always given Zombie his props. he has produced characters that are mainstay in Horror. shyt Dr Spalding has a Pop Vinyl :laugh:

I apprciate the realism in his H1 and H2 and my gripe has nothing to do with the gore. The scene where he kills Laurie's parents is actually disturbing to watch. I still prefer the dialogue from the originals. You gotta admit that breakfast scene was terrible...

The breakfast scene is as real as you get to Podunk white trash.
Sitting around at breakfast in a dysfunctional social setting as you could get.

I also notice people have not spoke on Forsythe as the step dad and why it is a good scene according to zombies's past film and whom Forsythe was in previous zombie films and the heel turn zombie brilliantly and expertly pulls off in devil reject as the law officer who goes rogue. Switching around the dynamic of compassion and empathy for the worst film characters arguably in domestic mainstream horror history as well.

art barr

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I just did breh. A half hour of some white trash a$$hole saying his daughter has a nice dumper is unnecessary and pointless in a Halloween movie.

Don't even get me started on the white horse shyt from 2.

Ah the white horse :russ: I've never been so angry sitting in a theater than I was watching that movie.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Ah the white horse :russ: I've never been so angry sitting in a theater than I was watching that movie.

I already said that was the only draw back to the entire series.
Which is explained in the director commentary on the DVD.
Which I also explained.
Yet, people gripe about that one part.
While not speaking on the suckitude of eight movies, tho.
nikkaz getting their gene siskel on in a horror movie.
Yet will not be siskel for the totality of the og movies.

That is why we in this thread, but mention the only bad part of the zombie flicks.

Which after four movies, zombie could have at that point. Especially since Halloween had descended into trash level seven plus movies.
Plus the fact part one in the og ends on the most bullshyt in any horror movie ever.
Where Michael just disappears after getting plugged and falling a story or eight feet or more to the concrete with a gun shot wound.
We can play this dance and you only have one scene and you can post it.
Yet I can post eight movies of bullshyt. One of which already has been shown to be a serious plot hole with just him escaping the facility and driving away. To the point why did the precious doctor not shoot Michael then. Simply cause he was on top of the car and Loomis goof ass was outside the car.

At least in zombies's mike died how he was supposed to and Loomis got what should have fukk'n happened and you knew why all this took place. Instead of some held over mystery they never gave anyone plausibly in the first series.

Art Barr

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

I already said that was the only draw back to the entire series.
Which is explained in the director commentary on the DVD.
Which I also explained.
Yet, people gripe about that Ken part which not speaking in the suckitude of eight movies, tho.
nikkaz getting their gene siskel on in a horror movie.
Yet will not be siskel for the totality of the og movies.

That is why we in this thread, but mention the only bad part of the zombie flicks.

Which after four movies, zombie could have at that point. Especially since Halloween had descended into trash level seven plus movies.
Plus the fact part one ends on the most bullshyt in any horror movie ever.
Where Michael just disappears after getting plugged and falling a story or eight feet or more to the concrete with a gun shot wound.
We can play this dance and you only have one scene and you can post it.
Yet I can post eight movies of bullshyt. One of which already has been shown to be a serious plot hole with just him escaping the facility and driving away. To the point why did the doctor not shoot Michael then. Simply cause he was on top of the car and Loomis goof ass was outside the car.

At least in zombies mike died how he was supposed to and Loomis got what should have fukk'n happened and you knew why all this took place. Instead of some held over mystery they never gave anyone plausibly in the first series.

Art Barr

Breh again making Michael human and explaining his motives and relying on cheap scares and pop psychology are also the flaws of the series. If you fukk with it cool but don't try to convince us it's high art. Zombie had a take which I appreciate but it just didn't work for me. I don't want or care to know who Michael is as a person. He's scarier when it's mysterious

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Rob Zombie used wikipedia to create his Michael Myers and wresting(Making him a giant like Kane and the undertaker). He went through a check list on creating a serial killer. Torturing animals, bad home, bullied etc

Hopefully this remake coming out next year is good.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
:whew: That Zombie Halloween 2 gotta be in the running for worst movie of all time in any genre. God damn was that just some awful shyt.

First one tho is prob Top 4-5 Halloween movies tho

Halloween
Halloween 2
Halloween 3- If they just named this Season of the Witch and kept it moving it would be thought of a classic. Straight creepy movie that theme is haunting.
H20
Zombie remake

The Halloween series as a whole isn't holding a candle to Jason or Freddy anything involving the Cult shyt is truly a mindfukk that I don't believe can be coherently explained

Hostile

All Star
Daps
:whew: That Zombie Halloween 2 gotta be in the running for worst movie of all time in any genre. God damn was that just some awful shyt.

First one tho is prob Top 4-5 Halloween movies tho

Halloween
Halloween 2
Halloween 3- If they just named this Season of the Witch and kept it moving it would be thought of a classic. Straight creepy movie that theme is haunting.
H20
Zombie remake

The Halloween series as a whole isn't holding a candle to Jason or Freddy anything involving the Cult shyt is truly a mindfukk that I don't believe can be coherently explained
Halloween 4>>>H20.