How the hell did Michael Myers learn to drive?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Them remakes were trash. Well shot, but just trying too hard to explain why Michael Myers was trying to kill Laurie Strode. Oh yeah, his dad was a deadbeat a$$hole and his mom is a stripper and his older sister was a hoe and that's why he's a psychotic killer :camby:

The beauty in the original Halloween, besides how well it was shot on such a small budget and how many iconic scenes that have been copied over and over for the last 40 years, is that it was just a big imposing dude that will stop at nothing to kill Jamie lee Curtis. No curses, no deep backstory, just a psycho honing in on a high school girl.

You nikkaz just want some bogey man who is esoteric but never given an explanation.
All this he is a demon.
No, he was a tall serial killer with an affinity for a mask and large stabbing weapons like the terminator would say.
Yet, Myers is not a t1000

He was not Jason or Freddy who were spirits.
we were actually given why Freddie and jason continued to terrorize people.
Which is over the course of the sequels.
why all three franchises originally fell into slapstick comedy. Zombie's film created a realistic character with a realistic background.
It is not a comedy unless you just psycho that can lol at gore.
Of which zombie is so good at making you emotionally connect to the worst pos people in almost film history to sympathize with them so they have duality as a monster and you actually feel or understand the villain/bogeymen.
To the point it delves directly into what is wrong with anyone at the beginning of the day.
Which, is their parental front.
Where mike had the worst parents and they were played by zombie's excellent cast of horror movie zombie alum scum bags.
that include his daughter as the mom. Who are all excellent as a cast.

This story was not just some high school girl,...
It was his fukk'n sister.
Of which the original never gave us any insight to Michael Myers.
Even in Rambo they told you why Rambo had a necklace and a bandanna in the sequels.
To the point even as a kid, it meant sumfin when Rambo the cartoon got suited.
In the og Myers we never really definitively know anything over eight movies. We don't know why to get amp'd he got a mask. We don't know why to get really scared cause he got a knife.
those never explains anything as to this character, indepthly that makes sense and is clear.
Or his affinity for masks, knives and Halloween as well.
We see why myers haunted people in zombie's Halloween. It was the simple source of his pain.
Of which, we get to see it from the eyes and perspective of him as a kid.
Complete with an excellent cast as the kid Myers.
In the pos kid from Hancock.

I am still waiting on a really good naysay to the zombie flicks.
As most of these make no sense and is just fan boy nostalgia.

I am not a big horror guy but i seen most of the dark ones and i seen, imo the scariest horror movie ever made. In that the reality was the killer was there from a real origin from social dysfunction gon awry that we get to see. In zombie's Halloween we get to see what went awry that made Michael Myers a monster. It is not some mystery with a superhero overweight doctor.
Who acts like he is Joel osteen belly ache'n at Michael Myers.
like he has some control over Michael via his voice.
Which is to far fetched to believe.

Of which, we get to see in zombie's flick.
what should have happened to anyone who got in Myers way.
While also trying to take the law into the doctor's hands and not heed trained police instruction.
including the beloved doctor who was wack and annoying in the og.

Art Barr

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Child's play should have stopped at the first film.
As it was an excellent one shot before it delved into the bs of the sequels.
Now granted the sequels are hilarious fukkery.
Yet and still the first movie was excellent given the genre of film.

Art Barr
I "kind of" agree. But I liked the second one and the 3rd one was too funny to me when he was in the Army. Just Chucky in the Army on some Ernest P Worrell shyt makes me :russ:

the Bride and Seed of Chucky shyts were funny, and the Curse of Chucky wasnt THAT bad for what it was, but they gotta remake the first one. I mean shyt, they done remade everything else right? Why not?
:yeshrug:
Chucky 7 coming out this year :ohlawd:
:smoothhoffa:
need a Chucky smiley
:mjcry:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I "kind of" agree. But I liked the second one and the 3rd one was too funny to me when he was in the Army. Just Chucky in the Army on some Ernest P Worrell shyt makes me :russ:

the Bride and Seed of Chucky shyts were funny, and the Curse of Chucky wasnt THAT bad for what it was, but they gotta remake the first one. I mean shyt, they done remade everything else right? Why not?
need a Chucky smiley

I like the sequels from a comedy point of view those movies went into and I love the preposterous idea of chuckie having a girl doll.
Plus, the quest of the killer to get and return back to a human body that used to be present as well.
So, I like the visual idea and comedic execution of chuckie.
It is just after the first film was so serious and well done.
I miss the beauty of that storytelling over the revenue grab comedy.

I wish that series would have found a medium to re-instill the serious nature of the og back into the franchise.

Art Barr

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
You nikkaz just want some bogey man who is esoteric but never given an explanation.
All this he is a demon.
No, he was a tall serial killer with an affinity for a mask and large stabbing weapons like the terminator would say.

why all three franchises originally fell into slapstick comedy. Zombie's film created a realistic character with a realistic background.
Of which zombie is so good at making you emotionally connect to the worst pos people in almost film history to sympathize with them so they have duality as a monster and you actually feel or understand the villain/bogeymen.
To the point it delves directly into what is wrong with anyone at the beginning of the day.
Where mike had the worst parents and they were played by zombie's excellent cast of horror movie zombie alum scum bags.

Even in Rambo they told you why Rambo had a necklace and a bandanna in the sequels.
In the og Myers we never really definitively know anything over eight movies. We don't know why to get amp'd he got a mask. We don't know why to get really scared cause he got a knife.
those never explains anything as to this character, indepthly that makes sense and is clear.
We see why myers haunted people in zombie's Halloween. It was the simple source of his pain.

I am not a big horror guy but i seen most of the dark ones and i seen, imo the scariest horror movie ever made. In that the reality was the killer was there from a real origin from social dysfunction gon awry that we get to see. In zombie's Halloween we get to see what went awry that made Michael Myers a monster. It is not some mystery with a superhero overweight doctor.

While also trying to take the law into the doctor's hands and not heed trained police instruction.

Art Barr

Nah. Micheal works best as the boogie man. As a shape. Explaining his motivations and making him human makes him less scary because he can be explained and defined. What was originally scary about him is the fact he had no motive. He couldn't be reasoned with or talked to. He was just going to fukk with you and then fukk you up. Done. Simple.

The scariest things to me are the things I can't explain and carpenter understood that

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

need a Chucky smiley

Curse of chucky was kinda ill. No need to remake just keep going in that direction

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Watching some of H20, and this shyt just crossed my mind. Dude is always posted up in a car stalking. :demonic:

He was in a mental ward for most of his life. Did he find a Driving For Dummies book somewhere in there? :dwillhuh:
driving a car ain't fukking hard breh if it's not stick

i never once went out for driving lessons.. took my home girl's parents' car when we was 15... drove that shyt like a champ.. later went for my driver's test, passed on the first try.. not a single lesson from my parents or anyone else.. how fukking hard is it to aim the wheel straight and press the gas slowly until reaching desired speed

Daps
Reppin
Denver
All this he is a demon.

Art Barr
I just did breh. A half hour of some white trash a$$hole saying his daughter has a nice dumper is unnecessary and pointless in a Halloween movie.

Don't even get me started on the white horse shyt from 2.

folasade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Weird thread. Zombie's films are trash. And everyone knows Halloween from the theme, Michael himself and it made Jamie Lee Curtis' career.