How the hell did Michael Myers learn to drive?

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
Yes it is far fetched.
Dude didn't grow up with his parents driving him around or joyriding with his older freinds.

He was confined damn near his whole life.

Him just hopping in a car and driving around smoothly stalking people is huge plot hole.

They answered this Plot-hole in the 1978 original.

One of the nurses or staff workers showed him how to drive as a child.

Well there you go

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

full

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California

I compare the totality of the old to the new.
As the new was able to close out the story realistically in short more concise and higher quality.
Than the totality of eight or so movies.
People act like the og series does not include six bonafide shyt fest movies and imo the zombie flicks are better than the first two og as well.

Most people who hold those og in high esteem did not even wanna watch the zkmbje flicks out of the reality that yes.
Zombie could and did make better Halloween films than the originals and the first two as well.

I know so because I was introduced to the whole series by a great og Halloween fan boy.
Plus watched them with a surplus of halloween og fanboys.
Who dismissed zombie as gore and never even saw or do not watch much horror after the revenue grab Hollywood horror film era.
Yet those zombie movies are much better than the og's.

I know so because I sat through a binge run of Halloween with fanboys
Then when the next Halloween came out I sat and watche them in the hood daily and it was reran way more than the og Halloween by no fanboys.

I have never been over anyone crib who wan not a fan boy of Halloween and heard let's watch the og Halloween.
I have heard complete non fanboys like, happy as fukk.
like we about watch mike get it in excited for multiple daily viewings.
I seen the new Halloween be on fukk'n loop.
I ain't seen the og Halloween be on loop even in the vhs days and I seen og Myers get dissed consistently incomparison to Freddy and Jason and both freddy/jason have equally stoopid og film Legacies as Halloween.

Zombie is one of the best horror film makers ever. You can not deny it and trying to means you fronting cause house of 1000 corpses and devils rejects is better than Freddy, jason and the og Myers.

Which trickled down into the Halloween films as well.
Maybe y'all judging this shyt with siskel lenses or some shyt.
Yet you not about to judge some shyt with siskel lenses like the og Halloween and then try to diss zombie and zombie with siskel lenses it does not work like that.
I have yet to read any rant about the zombie movies from you nikkaz as well
Just a bunch of statements not backed by a cot damn thang.

Art Barr
I respect this. I think Zombie convered a different angle, and did it successfully. documenting the origin in great detail was realistic(with the dead animals, etc), but in telling the full story it eliminated the "suspense" for me. I didn't mind the hack n slash. However, nothing matches the suspense of the original two for me.

The dialogue of Zombie's H1 was too Zombish for me, he always has to throw some backwoods hick eliminate to this shyt, that hillbillay dialogue at the beginning and Myers being 6'9 gave it almost a "campy" feel for me. I appreciate his story telling though.

Again, two different styles of film, Carpenter smooth subtle style with the creepy music

Or Rob Zombie steroid Michael Myers rampaging to loud screeches...

I prefer Carpenter :manny:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I respect this. I think Zombie convered a different angle, and did it successfully. documenting the origin in great detail was realistic(with the dead animals, etc), but in telling the full story it eliminated the "suspense" for me. I didn't mind the hack n slash. However, nothing matches the suspense of the original two for me.

The dialogue of Zombie's H1 was too Zombish for me, he always has to throw some backwoods hick eliminate to this shyt, that hillbillay dialogue at the beginning and Myers being 6'9 gave it almost a "campy" feel for me. I appreciate his story telling though.

Again, two different styles of film, Carpenter smooth subtle style with the creepy music

Or Rob Zombie steroid Michael Myers rampaging to loud screeches...

I prefer Carpenter :manny:

I love carpenter but zombie really makes horror.
where I feel that shyt could really be really real reality for the time period in which it takes place.
In the Halloween movies he made Myers a realistic figure.
down to the kills and his killing style as well.
People say it is gore but how is a man with a knife not supposed to create a gory visual.
Just people short change of zombie's movies shows they can not be horror film aficionados.
Simply because zombie already crushed the horror film buildings his first two outings.
The dismissal of him as a film maker comes from people fronting, and really not watching his films.
I know so because i seen in real time Halloween og fanboys just dismiss zombie and they never saw any of his movies. They just dismissed him as some rocker and that is bogus and not indicative of someone who knows the person or quality of their films to speak.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

The doctor speculates in anger on him receiving lessons from a cna.
Yet how would this take place and the kid never supposedly had dialogue with anyone.

This proves nuffin, just more doctor Loomis is a fat sorceror supreme level super hero who Joel osteens Michael.
When Michael should have just bodied duke like everyone else.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Spyro

Banned
Daps
I tried to tell this nikka.
Freddie is king in the hood and nobody is taking the crown.
He legit scared the whole hood, the character is brilliant from a psychological horror based stand point.

Art Barr

I like to write scripts in my spare time, and I've really wanted to write a horror movie script, maybe send it around nothing to lose. But when I write one, my main objective is for the story to be as original as Nightmare on Elm Street, and for the killer to be as good, as original and potentially as iconic as Freddy GOATuger.

This was years ago, I just can't think of something that's better than them. Nightmare is the GOAT horror franchise and Freddy is the GOAT slasher villain, nothing will ever top it :mjcry:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Dr. Loomis was that dude. Wasn't till I was an adult that I realized he was a Bond villain too.

Dr loomis was a superhero in those movies.

Zombie as a director did what should have happened to Loomis off top, period.

Myers bust through some shyt holding Loomis and runs his Joel Osteen message making ass throughed't with a forged in fire weapon.
Yet we got people in here giving bullshyt content lacking statements naysaying the zombie films.
When zombie's films are more realistic to what should take place if Myers was real.
Plus zombies four films are higher in quality than the totality of jason/freddy/jason og series of films put together.

Art Barr

fukk dr Loomis,.....sckraight up!
He was the eighties superhero in the og.
That ruins the og films past general rerun outside being festive for Halloween.

Murkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Tha Grizzle State
He was what, 6 when he went in?

At 6, I "observed" my parents driving, but there's no way, 15 years later without being anywhere near a car, would I have been able to just hop in a car and drive with any type of success.

Even at 14 when I first drove on a backroad in the middle of nowhere there's a bit of :why:

Is him knowing how to drive more impressive than him knowing how to get back home though after 15 years of being locked up.:jbhmm:

I doubt the asylum is some place he went to as a child that would allow him some type of memory of the route.

You didn't know sanitariums had Nascar sponsorships and Teen Ed Driver's Training? :mjpls: