How the fukk do y’all have fun and talk to women at bars and clubs?

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Doesn’t make sense to go to a bar to meet women if you don’t drink

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dress like a scammer, rent a luxury sports car (preferably 2017 or newer), get a section and get the most realistic prop money you can find.

I'm serious btw.

Unless you're tall AND handsome gang or you have CLOUT, you're going to have an uphill battle in the club bc most ladies that frequent clubs are birds and birds are very shallow and simple.

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Dress like a scammer, rent a luxury sports car (preferably 2017 or newer), get a section and get the most realistic prop money you can find.

I'm serious btw.

Yeah, clout and the illusion of quick money is the main image nowadays. These women now in late 2021 who are under 25, grew up in the Trap music era where flash and clout and southern drawls on your voice goes far.

Last edited:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps

I'm serious btw.

Unless you're tall AND handsome gang or you have CLOUT, you're going to have an uphill battle in the club bc most ladies that frequent clubs are birds and birds are very shallow and simple.

I’m kinda tall and somewhat handsome gang :ehh:

But I wear a mask so they can’t see my face like that.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
Doesn’t make sense to go to a bar to meet women if you don’t drink
Doesn’t make sense to have bars and clubs be the only place for people to flirt and hookup in public, but hey
I rock with breh but this the tough love he needs. I roll solo and faced the club scene on my own:wow:shyt ain’t bad once you in ya element, except when these cac Hollywood djs play trash music sometimes :dahell::dahell::dahell:

Breh supposedly has all these tinder hoes and worried about club girls:dead:

That’s how it be in LA, I witnessed it the first night I went to a club and decided from then on I wouldn’t be the nikka buying drinks. And I seen some hoes not even have a convo with them nikkas, just take the shot and bounce:dead:
It’s a different game. Online shyt is easy with the right pics. You could just sit on your ass all day and collect hundreds of matches.

You actually gotta stand out in the club.

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Yeah, clout and the illusion of quick money is the main image nowadays. These women now in late 2021 who are u,der 25, gree up in the Trap music era where flash and clout and southern drawls on your voice goes far.

In the states, yeah there's a lot of jumping hoops since appearance is everything.

Outside the US, especially Latin America, brehs just need to learn to speak Spanish, dance salsa and have a masculine frame.

In Europe, it's different because clout isn't that important like the US. European dating is far more simpler. Just invite her to chill and y'all get to know each other.