How the fukk do y’all have fun and talk to women at bars and clubs?

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
:mjlol:My natty levels were still above average per my pre cycle bloodwork. I’m yung y’all old, it’s not rocket science to assume y’all levels is dwindling below average, per the bytch antics yall display on this site.
:laff: The irony

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
IT'S OBVIOUS THAT THE CLUB ISN'T YOUR SCENE. AND THAT'S PERFECTLY FINE. YOU CAN MEET GIRLS WITH SIMILAR INTERESTS IN HOBBYISTS GROUPS. IT'S MUCH EASIER AND THE PACE IS MUCH SLOWER.

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
If you fukk around with nootropics, check out phenibut.

I usually take some before I go out.

Last week I was out in Downtown LA, on phenibut, phenylpiractam, and edibles. Mixed it up with an energy drink and some liquor.
A nikka was floating:mjlit:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Dance, smile and have fun. Women are attracted to fun. If you are anti social, being at a club is hustling backwards.
I know this is old but this post only got 3 daps and is some of the best advice.

Women are attracted to fun is beyond fact. Don't come across lame ot thirsty. Have fun and once again focus on you and females should come your way naturally.

Partly agree with the poster who said stay away if you don't drink. If you're naturally fun and funny people won't care if you're sober. If you're a creep or lame you are gonna give off those vibes. A drink or two(dont get sloshed!) might actually help you relax.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
need to try this more when I go out lol, that being said I'm usually focused on something and the area I'm in is terrible with good looking women or black women in general so I guess I just got used to looking like I look.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
If you fly and confident everything will work it’s self out. If you look scared and timid, it’s gonna be a long night.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Do at your own risk but sometimes parking lot pimping is easier.

I go at chicks who are solo like me.

You gotta show that you're a good conversation though as you can't fallback on having a bunch of friends when your solo..thus being good conversation then a broad can see you're not a social retard.