How the fukk do y’all have fun and talk to women at bars and clubs?

Canon

Veteran
Daps
its easy but I prefer chill bars where its possible to have a conversation

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
Wow so I kinda figured it out

This club shyt dumb as hell :mjlol:

I find a place near the entrance take my mask off and these bytches start approaching me. All over a fukking mask

Dumb as hell :heh:

King

Bushed
Daps
Had 3 bytches in total approach me while I was sitting down, smiling and shyt. One did one of those dumb ass high five things where she tried to hug me. Got a number off her cause she was leaving.

Even had this white bytch start filming me on the dance floor, flash on and everything right in my damn face - guess that was her pickup line. Blinded tf outta me too.

This shyt superficial as hell at least I know I got a cheat code now.

Curioser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How? Genuinely how? :dahell:
I’m guessing it’s my physical appearance/ demeanor more than anything. Chicks have always approached me. I’ve banged chicks ive never even seen in the club because they approach my mans saying who is that. I do like to drink but honestly I still remain reserved.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m kinda tall and somewhat handsome gang :ehh:

But I wear a mask so they can’t see my face like that.
You still gotta have "drip" though. Just like you dress to impress at the job fair/interview, you have to dress to impress these shallow broads at the club if you're trying to really bag them.

Gotta cater to the audience, that's all:manny:

If you got the height plus the clothes and a decent face:dame: you should pretty be much in there with a few ladies, unless you say something stupid or talk too much :manny:

King

Bushed
Daps
You still gotta have "drip" though. Just like you dress to impress at the job fair/interview, you have to dress to impress these shallow broads at the club if you're trying to really bag them.

Gotta cater to the audience, that's all:manny:

If you got the height plus the clothes and a decent face:dame: you should pretty be much in there with a few ladies, unless you say something stupid or talk too much :manny:
Yeah I’m always dressed nice when I’m out.

Figured out what was holding me back. I wear a mask, so I guess they couldn’t really see my face and were kinda turned off by a random guy talking to them with a mask on.

Took it off yesterday and had a few women approach me. Still gotta work on having fun and approaching more tho.