How the fukk are you gonna come with a condom?

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Hol up, ain't you the same niigga that's been in here making threads and inquiring about custody issues repeatedly? And you in here advocating for bussing raw in broads?:wtf:

@Morose Polymath come get your people. :deadrose:

Dont group that nikka with me :whoa:
I'm a strong advocate for all effective methods of contraceptives. :mjgrin:

Last edited:

stave

Superstar
Daps
She's real conservative. She's Chinese. I tried to go down on her and she was too shy. I'm not gonna get some head from her. I gotta figure out a way to come with a condom or fake that shyt, which is no good.

Honestly, I like her so much, I don't even care if she has trash p*ssy. :yeshrug:
:hhh: not a reason in sight to like this woman

Red Money

All Star
Daps
Plan B on every corner. If you down with a condom she can take a plan B once a week and let you pull out as well to limit the amount of cum.

Trade offs.

Hell, condoms break. You need a plan B on hand anyways.

Last edited:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Crown Skinless.

Leave a tiny bit of space at the tip and add a drop of Shibari lube.

Fella, you’llbe climaxing in no time!

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
She's real conservative. She's Chinese. I tried to go down on her and she was too shy. I'm not gonna get some head from her. I gotta figure out a way to come with a condom or fake that shyt, which is no good.
Oh naaahhh. No head? That’s a deal breaker in addition to trash af condom sex :damn:

Red Money

All Star
Daps
Oh naaahhh. No head? That’s a deal breaker in addition to trash af condom sex :damn:

He should be able to get a body slide, dry humping, private to private slide. Hell strippers let's you whip it out and grind on you with a lap dance many places during the day shift in the lapdance area.

Getting an Ass job is good times. He may need to suggest that. Lube up that crack a lil...

2396627_vid-alex_anabelle-first-assjob.png

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
MAAAAN, FCK condoms...might as well be jacking ya own dck off...sex sposed to be WET!! Ain't nothing better.
:blessed:

Back in my Dirt bag days I did the old Switcheroo with my Young chick...
:lolbron:

Didn't buss in her if though... HELL no!

:whoa:

Popped a whole in the condom the Pwussy selling thot put on me in the McDonald's Bathroom in Tampa...creampied her n she didn't even know it.

Bwoy, them SNEAKY condom hole Busts feel so damn good! Specially when you never plan on seeing the Bysh ever again!

:ahh::banderas:
mad-disappointed.gif

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
MAAAAN, FCK condoms...might as well be jacking ya own dck off...sex sposed to be WET!! Ain't nothing better.
:blessed:

Back in my Dirt bag days I did the old Switcheroo with my Young chick...
:lolbron:

Didn't buss in her if though... HELL no!

:whoa:

Popped a whole in the condom the Pwussy selling thot put on me in the McDonald's Bathroom in Tampa...creampied her n she didn't even know it.

Bwoy, them SNEAKY condom hole Busts feel so damn good! Specially when you never plan on seeing the Bysh ever again!

:ahh::banderas:

Y'all crazy :mjlol:

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Gotta do all that...what's the difference between doing this and getting a pocket Pwussy or one of the Portable pwussy torso joints...

:dame:

I agree with the brehs in here saying just get a Hand job.. they're safe, and alot of times getting jerked off be better than anything!
All that? A small squirt of lube on a condom isn't much work. Like 5 seconds if that. Nothing beats making a woman cum before you nut. Handy's are great, but will never beat good sex