How the fukk are you gonna come with a condom?

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.
I'm not the serial dater type, I'm a relationship type of guy. So I know when I have new girlfriend, the first few months will be protected sex. I like to use those months as a pace-setter, I use those sessions to make them all about her. I get listen to her body more and know what she likes. Which corners to hit, which strokes to switch to, and all. I can freestyle my way into knowing my best moves for her without worrying about nutting and it going down. Using a condom helps you last a little longer without having to pull out every 5 min.

By the time you trust each other and discard the condom, the sex is already great. Remember the women don't enjoy it as much with condom on either.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
MAAAAN, FCK condoms...might as well be jacking ya own dck off...sex sposed to be WET!! Ain't nothing better.
:blessed:

Back in my Dirt bag days I did the old Switcheroo with my Young chick...
:lolbron:

Didn't buss in her if though... HELL no!

:whoa:

Popped a whole in the condom the Pwussy selling thot put on me in the McDonald's Bathroom in Tampa...creampied her n she didn't even know it.

Bwoy, them SNEAKY condom hole Busts feel so damn good! Specially when you never plan on seeing the Bysh ever again!

:ahh::banderas:

best picture hosting

Daps
I 100% understand if guys don't want a kid, being cautious. But having kids never blocked me from shyt and I've been involved in all of their lives from moment of conception. The fearmongering brothers have about ending up with a child is hilarious to me 🤣...

Being involved is not enough. Kids need two parent households. The black community is the only community where both the men and women are perfectly fine having children living in separate households than their children. The kid being able to call you is not enough. Seeing them on the weekends is not enough. The kid needs to see a healthy male female dynamic at home.