How the fukk are you gonna come with a condom?

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
My first PAAG was Taiwanese and I busted off the strength of that with a condom...

Eventually she got on the pill and I was firing shots in her like a WW2 gunner...

Finesse and guilt her into getting on the pill. Make it seem like it's in her interest to get on it...or at least Plan B pill...

If you must use a condom :( Trojan magnum bareskins are the wave...

Daps
So, I'm dating this new girl but she's not on birth control. We've been using condoms. I fukked her twice, but couldn't come either time. What's the best condom to use? This condom shyt is terrible. I can't even feel her. :mjcry:
Tell her to get a IUD :sas2:

Cupace20221011183110765.png

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Condom sex is better than nothing. But it aint shyt once you get used to raw life. Nothing can come close (dont even ask me how :wow:) to them raw guts. Dont waste money and time looking for the magic brand. It don't exist. Just gotta be disciplined or reckless and deal with the consequences.

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
So, I'm dating this new girl but she's not on birth control. We've been using condoms. I fukked her twice, but couldn't come either time. What's the best condom to use? This condom shyt is terrible. I can't even feel her. :mjcry:

Condoms are ass. Can’t feel shyt. Don’t even wanna have sex at that point :francis: Like eating your favorite food with no tastebuds. Even the skin thin joints are trash

ENRIQ_1611040351.png
Sound like yall nikkas got high blood pressure and cholesterol if you can’t feel anything. Smh brehs goin out bad… if you can’t cum then cum in her mouth

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I 100% understand if guys don't want a kid, being cautious. But having kids never blocked me from shyt and I've been involved in all of their lives from moment of conception. The fearmongering brothers have about ending up with a child is hilarious to me 🤣...
Hol up, ain't you the same niigga that's been in here making threads and inquiring about custody issues repeatedly? And you in here advocating for bussing raw in broads?:wtf:

@Morose Polymath come get your people. :deadrose: