How the fukk are you gonna come with a condom?

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
64c4e261-48f4-45cd-a125-a6b8cac5ed0a_text.gif
:russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ:

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Lol I hate that shyt. After two years of not wearing that ish I'm about to suffer. Can't get nobody pregnant or catch an std...I hate condoms

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
That's what they SAY(they don't want it to be categorized as a Gay disease... which it is..)...

but can you name ONE person you know that got HIV/AIDS from a woman?

EVERY nygga i know from the neighborhood with it been in and out of prison(DL /Drugs)...and STILL GET HELLA bytches fighting over them! (Who also have it).

Also let's me know nyggas that ain't getting no Drawls in here need to quit making excuses...I know nyggas with HIV that's got byshes getting into Facebook arguments over them right now!

:stopitslime:
Unfortunately it does seem to single out homosexuals vs heterosexual.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Real talk the only people that like using condoms are virgins and whores...

Virgins cause they can't tell the difference and whores need em to protect themselves from STDs and STIs.

I'm ashamed at all of yall who use condoms.

Smmfh:francis:

I never met someone who seems to always go out they way to take the nastiest, dirtiest position in a conversation and try make others seem like weirdos for not agreeing:mjlol:

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
I never met someone who seems to always go out they way to take the nastiest, dirtiest position in a conversation and try make others seem like weirdos for not agreeing:mjlol:
Naw man...someone got to stand on bidness:stopitslime:

Wtf I'm keeping myself clean and healthy for if I can't give clean, healthy dikk?

My dikk is so clean it balance a bytch PH

My dikk is so clean it prolly geaux good with her broccoli and cheese....

But if she wants me to use a condom??? Imma opt for a handjob. She gon grab that baby lotion with camille and lavender I keep warm and milk me.

Or she can geaux home. If I can't eat her p*ssy..she geauxin home.:camby:

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
I'm at the point in my life where I don't give a fukk. I'd have a kid with her. She's pretty and smart. I'm gonna try one of the lambskin joints. Maybe that'll help
:russ: You wild for this. And, yes, condoms are awful. No way getting around that fact. I’ve used lambskin before but they’re pretty pricey.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Aye..why I get "warning" for "inappropriate behavior" in here? I never had one of those before. How the hell I get that?

Did I offend a Homosexual Moderator who has HIV/AIDS or something?

:stopitslime:
:Edit: oh, it was the popping condoms on young byshes and prostitutes!. Man, I'm a 5150 fan, these is just JOKES!
:russ:

:merchant:

Last edited:

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
She's real conservative. She's Chinese. I tried to go down on her and she was too shy. I'm not gonna get some head from her. I gotta figure out a way to come with a condom or fake that shyt, which is no good.
That’s probably why you can’t cum…sex sounds boring as hell. You need her in there sounding like an anime sex flash game. I guess have her jerk you off to finish?
👼
😇

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
That’s probably why you can’t cum…sex sounds boring as hell. You need her in there sounding like an anime sex flash game. I guess have her jerk you off to finish?
👼
😇
This Negro yall responding too got a cold fish and he ain't break out the FREAK BOX yet????

Maaaaaan Idda had that chick get to know the Hitachi plug-in. And get a small vibrator and eat her p*ssy while using it on her...at the same damn Time.:takedat:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
So, I'm dating this new girl but she's not on birth control. We've been using condoms. I fukked her twice, but couldn't come either time. What's the best condom to use? This condom shyt is terrible. I can't even feel her. :mjcry:
get behind her while u up in it

giphy.gif

stick ya finger in her but n hit the bottom of it ..

whisper in her ear

baby i wanna feel u... lick her neck...

i bet u go raw