How the fukk are you gonna come with a condom?

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
If you're both in it for the long haul, maybe she can do a copper based IUD that isn't hormonal.

I do NOT recommend pill based birth control, it fukks with hormones too much.

Also there are creams on Amazon that can help get you more sensitive.

And yes, abstain from jerking off. You can definitely get more sensitive, but it does take some time.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Get the thin ones and don't be cheap. They feel better. Also put A little lube in the tip before you put it on. Feels better. Use lube.
Gotta do all that...what's the difference between doing this and getting a pocket Pwussy or one of the Portable pwussy torso joints...

:dame:

I agree with the brehs in here saying just get a Hand job.. they're safe, and alot of times getting jerked off be better than anything!

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Gotta do all that...what's the difference between doing this and getting a pocket Pwussy or one of the Portable pwussy torso joints...

:dame:

I agree with the brehs in here saying just get a Hand job.. they're safe, and alot of times getting jerked off be better than anything!
After a certain age condoms are a waste. If you not out here whoring and seeking a relationship, I'd wait til we can both be free. I refuse to wear condoms like I'm in college. I'm GROWN:damn:

But a Handjob:noah:when they milk the last drop of semen out on ya stomach and smear ya dikk head in it

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
After a certain age condoms are a waste. If you not out here whoring and seeking a relationship, I'd wait til we can both be free. I refuse to wear condoms like I'm in college. I'm GROWN:damn:

But a Handjob:noah:when they milk the last drop of semen out on ya stomach and smear ya dikk head in it
:russ:

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
I can guarantee you don't know ONE straight man who caught HIV/AIDS from some Pwussy.

:russ:

Any nygga with it was either getting piped down, RAW...or a druggy.

:francis:
CDC says the same....women don't give men HIV from vaginally sex...anal sex..yes...vaginal? fukk no.

Anal fukkers losing

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Married and snipped, so I have no use for a condom. Ive always heard the right size was key to gaining feeling in a condom. plenty of online condom companies that offer a wide variety of sizes. Also a drop of lube in the condom helps too.
Maaan if you don't stop spreading propaganda. Ain't nothing making condom sex great:camby:

I gotta think about my stepmama to cum while wearing one

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Put it in her butt...
vBqz04I.png

It’s nature’s birth control :takedat:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
CDC says the same....women don't give men HIV from vaginally sex...anal sex..yes...vaginal? fukk no.

Anal fukkers losing
That's what they SAY(they don't want it to be categorized as a Gay disease... which it is..)...

but can you name ONE person you know that got HIV/AIDS from a woman?

EVERY nygga i know from the neighborhood with it been in and out of prison(DL /Drugs)...and STILL GET HELLA bytches fighting over them! (Who also have it).

Also let's me know nyggas that ain't getting no Drawls in here need to quit making excuses...I know nyggas with HIV that's got byshes getting into Facebook arguments over them right now!

:stopitslime: