How the fukk are you gonna come with a condom?

Don Snow

All Star
Daps
MAAAAN, FCK condoms...might as well be jacking ya own dck off...sex sposed to be WET!! Ain't nothing better.
:blessed:

Back in my Dirt bag days I did the old Switcheroo with my Young chick...
:lolbron:

Didn't buss in her if though... HELL no!

:whoa:

Popped a whole in the condom the Pwussy selling thot put on me in the McDonald's Bathroom in Tampa...creampied her n she didn't even know it.

Bwoy, them SNEAKY condom hole Busts feel so damn good! Specially when you never plan on seeing the Bysh ever again!

:ahh::banderas:

Admit to a form of rape on thecoli brehs

Theflash

Pro
Daps
I’m MAAAAN, FCK condoms...might as well be jacking ya own dck off...sex sposed to be WET!! Ain't nothing better.
:blessed:

Back in my Dirt bag days I did the old Switcheroo with my Young chick...
:lolbron:

Didn't buss in her if though... HELL no!

:whoa:

Popped a whole in the condom the Pwussy selling thot put on me in the McDonald's Bathroom in Tampa...creampied her n she didn't even know it.

Bwoy, them SNEAKY condom hole Busts feel so damn good! Specially when you never plan on seeing the Bysh ever again!

:ahh::banderas:
:whoa: Buy a house in virginia :francis:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
s-l1200.webp

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
So, I'm dating this new girl but she's not on birth control. We've been using condoms. I fukked her twice, but couldn't come either time. What's the best condom to use? This condom shyt is terrible. I can't even feel her. :mjcry:

Cigg, you done turned dirtbag too :pachaha:

BangBike

N.M.B 🚲
Daps
So, I'm dating this new girl but she's not on birth control. We've been using condoms. I fukked her twice, but couldn't come either time. What's the best condom to use? This condom shyt is terrible. I can't even feel her. :mjcry:

Spoon-boy.png

Do not try to ejaculate with a condom, that's impossible.. Instead only try to realize the truth... There are no walls..
full