How selective are you when giving out your number?

Foxy Brown

Andrea Y. Small Gardner
Daps
Reppin
Jordan, Jasmine, Jolie, Julius
I never give out my number. I usually observe guys to get a real feel for them, to see if there is another side to them other than the one they are presenting to me. With that being said, my attraction for most, ok all, men are short lived.

Right now, I'm find with attention from guys ( the ones I found attractive :smile: )when I see them. I don't need to talk to their asses on the telephone. I have shyt that I'm trying to accomplish that occupies most of my mind, and time

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
I'm friendly so guys sometimes get the wrong idea. Ask for my number and I say fyi I'm not looking then they say yeah of course I get that we'll just be friends but can I still have your number and because I can't think of a polite way of saying no without lying I give it. Five minutes later the guy is asking me out. I repeat about not being interested and eventually they give up.

You'd think I'd learn but it's a pattern. Not sure what that says about me. I think as I've gotten older I've gotten better at avoiding being asked - I've just left myself wide open with that comment :mjlol:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
If I'm getting the # or giving it out.It's because interested and plan on meeting up.Never been my style to be on phone for hours talking about nothing.I'm straight to point yes or no.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh
Daps
I've got 2 phones one is for work and one is personal and since my work number is on my business card I get used to giving it out/having rando's knowing it lol

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
I forgot to mention the Nation of Islam brother who was furious when he saw me again after I gave him a fake number. I just laughed.

Mfalme_Perez

In a New York world full of strangers..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY 2 Trinidad
I'm incredibly selective. I didn't want to give it to my now boyfriend when I first met him. Made sure he knew it too. I gave him the, "Negro if you don't get your ass on." look. I'm happy I did now.