Maino selective politicking again...

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I don't think speaking on a dead man's name but not confronting him when he was alive is honorable. I don't think publicly speaking on a man you had no ties to was honorable in the first place...

I always hear Maino held his own with some hitters but there are multiple occasions of him publicly victimizing weak mf's...

Again I don't have the impression that he's a chump but I also don't buy into the tough guy lore he apparently wears, and it's because of shyt like this. The cheerleader post about Domencio smiling from heaven, like homie you didn't even know Domencio. You cheering the man's death, not a good look because if he felt that strongly he was accessible...

Alpo had no reason to confront a guy with no association to him, but you're probably right that in this era may not have been the most advantageous situation to beef with Maino...
I get your perspective. Just as a nikka from Brooklyn, that nikka really is who he says he was. That's why I just have to speak in these threads. I know how it may look on the outside at times, because of how he carries himself. But he was well respected in his hood and through the prisons. A lot of the gangsters from the 80s that name rings like Killer Ben, Polite, Rab, etc..was cool with know him.

And a lot of nikkas he victimized in the music biz only look weak in retrospect. But in real time, Bunky SA was not looked at as soft. Bunky was highlighted prominently on Gangland. Fendi was a street dude too. What them Hustle Hard nikkas did to them nikkas made them look like easy licks. But they wasn't thought of like that back then until something happened to them.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Not familiar with the Jim Jones story, what happened?

What did I say wrong?

If I knew Maino I'd definitely ask him why he's so invested in Alpo being a rat since there's no correlation to his own life. Wouldn't be a need to run down on him, I like Maino but it's definitely notable that he's choosy with his energy...

I don't think this describes "most" street guys, but it definitely describes a type of street guy, yes...
Alpo ran up on Jim Jones whip after he left the club to check his temperature and caught Jim off guard and had him coppin plea's.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I get your perspective. Just as a nikka from Brooklyn, that nikka really is who he says he was. That's why I just have to speak in these threads. I know how it may look on the outside at times, because of how he carries himself. But he was well respected in his hood and through the prisons. A lot of the gangsters from the 80s that name rings like Killer Ben, Polite, Rab, etc..was cool with know him.

And a lot of nikkas he victimized in the music biz only look weak in retrospect. But in real time, Bunky SA was not looked at as soft. Bunky was highlighted prominently on Gangland. Fendi was a street dude too. What them Hustle Hard nikkas did to them nikkas made them look like easy licks. But they wasn't thought of like that back then until something happened to them.
This is exactly what I be tryna tell nikkas. The nikkas who these nikkas claim was easy targets was looked at as street nikkas as well. One of these Coli nikkas would prolly say Shae Davis wasn't really like that cause he was on Divorce Court or some shyt. Not accusing @murksiderock of that cause he's a solid poster. I'm talking about these other nikkas on here. Lol

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
This is exactly what I be tryna tell nikkas. The nikkas who these nikkas claim was easy targets was looked at as street nikkas as well. One of these Coli nikkas would prolly say Shae Davis wasn't really like that cause he was on Divorce Court or some shyt. Not accusing @murksiderock of that cause he's a solid poster. I'm talking about these other nikkas on here. Lol
Yall from NY so I trust yall word on these guys and their backgrounds...

But when fam makes statements like, "we shoulda been killed Alpo for Domencio", that's not gangsta. Because what stopped YOU (Maino) from doing it?

That shyt ain't g. He knows some of Domencio family but didn't know Domencio, and he keep saying how "I been talking crazy". This isn't g, Maino may be a g but this looks contradictory because if you feel so strongly to say "we shoulda been killed him", nikkas knew where Alpo was at. YOU coulda done it or gotten it done yourself (meaning Maino)...

I don't like snitches either but I'm not going on no public tour to beat my chest because I'm from somewhere and looked up to a man as a child. If I'm not directly affected by a snitch I'm just not fukking with em, and if I was directly affected I'm not talking about them publicly. And Maino from the streets so he should know that the quickest way to find yourself in uncessary shyt, is to put yourself in other nikkas business...

So to that point, this isn't genuine, how hard he talking about Alpo. Maino could otherwise be a good guy but he's developed a reputation for bullying weak nikkas (Trinidad James, Yung Berg, white guy on vH1 or MTV, etc) and selective politicking and this is on brand; he coulda politicked this directly to Po...

Maino seems like a nikka who will shake if it comes his way but he's not an aggressor. Anybody can get it, we all understand that, Alpo lost his life, but I never respected this characteristic, running round talking about a man but never said shyt to that man, when that man was accessible for you to samtate your peace to. I never respected it in my former life and I can't respect it now...

"We shoulda been killed Alpo for Domencio"...