How selective are you when giving out your number?

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
this year i gave it to 2 people, 1 was acting a fool on my phone, the other one 1 never I answered, i usually dont do that, but he asked me for weeks. 1 person i took his number, but i didnt call him, which i regret. other people got my number from my relatives without my permission. everyone else that asked was refused

Last edited:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Rarely.

There has been a few times where I've given out a fake number :guilty:.
:sadcam: When you give out a fake number and they want to try to call you right then and there:martin:

To answer the question, hardly ever.
Even when im single i barely give it out. I have a hard time not thinking people are crazy.

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:sadcam: When you give out a fake number and they want to try to call you right then and there:martin:

To answer the question, hardly ever.
Even when im single i barely give it out. I have a hard time not thinking people are crazy.

That would happen to me when I use to go clubbin' :mjlol:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
girl i be giving mfs my instagram and lying and saying my phone is off. :mjlol:

but nah i rarely give my number out...ive grown picky in my pickings.....nikkas dont deserve that type of direct contact nowadays :ehh:
Gonna have to come in here to say :mjlol:

You wasn't in Seattle in September were you?

Some old :flabbynsick: country nikka asked some shorty for her phone and she told him her instagram and dude lost his mind. Started shytting on everyone not from GA,anyone born after 1988, had the chick and what seemed like a dozen of her friends tryna fight this dude :bryan:

Rue

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ZA
I never give out my number :scust: after the stunt a weirdo pulled putting my number on an ad site and i got phonecalls from all over the world looking for a piece of ass :skip::beli: now im just like :whoa: we'll talk when i see you :umad:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Having the number ain't really needed as much to be honest. My facebook and text apps blow my phone up just like a regular text message would. So If I'm trying to holla and know she active with her social media shyt, I'll probably never even need the number.

:yeshrug:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I rarely give my number out. If I know I won't answer his call, I won't bother giving it to him.

As far as associates, I'll give my number out to those I trust and like conversing with. It takes a while to get it, though.

Everyone else gets my Google #.

Typical light skinned crap :smh:

J/k but why are you so defensive on trusting anyone?

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
this year i gave it to 2 people, 1 was acting a fool on my phone, the other one 1 never I answered, i usually dont do that, but he asked me for weeks. 1 person i took his number, but i didnt call him, which i regret. other people got my number from my relatives without my permission. everyone else that asked was refused

Why didn't you call but then regretted that you didn't

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
Typical light skinned crap :smh:

J/k but why are you so defensive on trusting anyone?
It's just that I don't feel like having people call me to talk about nothing. Most times I was doing all the listening and when it was my time to talk, I was't being listened to. I no longer feel the need to spend hours on the phone with someone I'm not even dating. My phone stays on silence or off most times when I'm home.

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
Based on this thread, the jury says to basically not try to get the woman's number and don't give her yours cause she not gone call..

Seems like yall don't want men to pretty much approach.
If he approaches me properly, I'd consider giving it to him. Otherwise, I'm not worried about missing out on a man who was probably just trying to screw anyway.