How selective are you when giving out your number?

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
You guys act like a man needs your number to talk to you these days. All they need to know is that you live in the area close by and then

Find your Facebook through said area
look up your insta
find you on thecoli
or search you through another type of SM.

Not saying to give out your number to everyone because people crazy but lets be adults here and just tell whoever ask for it that you don't give out your number and don't lead dudes on by taking their number too. Don't give out your insta in place of your real number either because we aren't in highschool

Jay Kast

Hidden Royalty
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
It's just that I don't feel like having people call me to talk about nothing. Most times I was doing all the listening and when it was my time to talk, I was't being listened to. I no longer feel the need to spend hours on the phone with someone I'm not even dating. My phone stays on silence or off most times when I'm home.

One of the main reasons I dont like talking to people. I understand the feels, :(.

I've had people that I've known for years that dont know me because I was simply a sympathetic ear to their bullshyt. Though, most of the times I feel like its better not being known by selfish people.

People....

What were you saying again?

Just kiddin.

:\

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
From a dating perspective, I don't get approached often so this isn't something I worry about. But when you're trying to network you give out your number and pray the person you're connecting with isn't a nuisance. One girl used to send group texts...sort of like email blasts. Had to block her.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
he's too young for me.
he was very attractive, corny, and seemed nice, and i want some "male physical companionship"

:jbhmm:

If he had the characteristics you wanted in a man, why deny him just because of his age?

I could see if he was under 18,but if you mentally have a list of what you want in a man...a dude approaches you that fits that list....in your mind you're like OMG I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO BE WITH HIM...but you throw all that out the window on some YEAH HE SEEMS PERFECT BUTTTTT HES NOT THE AGE I WOULD WANT.
:what:
Seems like the age is the key factor over everything.

I'm not throwing shots like coli dudes but im just a lil confused on that thinking

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
From a dating perspective, I don't get approached often so this isn't something I worry about. But when you're trying to network you give out your number and pray the person you're connecting with isn't a nuisance. One girl used to send group texts...sort of like email blasts. Had to block her.

What do you mean you don't get approached much from a dating perspective?

Im assuming you mean you dont get approached in a way that seems like the dude isnt just trying to hit

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What do you mean you don't get approached much from a dating perspective?

Im assuming you mean you dont get approached in a way that seems like the dude isnt just trying to hit

I meant in general. Guys don't really approach me for any reason.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I rarely give my number out. If I know I won't answer his call, I won't bother giving it to him.

As far as associates, I'll give my number out to those I trust and like conversing with. It takes a while to get it, though.

Everyone else gets my Google #.
Okay let me get that Google voice # ma