How selective are you when giving out your number?

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
i've learned to be much more careful with my number.
now nobody got my number :ehh:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
This thread proves why so many women are single, it's exactly their fault yet they complain about it.:stopitslime:

I don't even know why y'all are fronting like you don't like being approached by men especially ones you

find attractive. That shyt boosts your ego and makes you feel good and attractive.

I've approached quite a handful of women, always got numbers and more times then not no response.

I've ran into some of these women later on and they wanna try and get my attention or give me

puppy dog eyes like I'm gon chase them. :mjlol:

I'm tall, good looking, well built and well dressed. I approach these women with a hello, sup, hey etc.

Ask them their name, tell them mine, ask them a little about themselves, tell them about me and then tell them I gotta go and tell them

to give me their number. :yeshrug:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
This thread proves why so many women are single, it's exactly their fault yet they complain about it.:stopitslime:

I don't even know why y'all are fronting like you don't like being approached by men especially ones you

find attractive. That shyt boosts your ego and makes you feel good and attractive.

I've approached quite a handful of women, always got numbers and more times then not no response.

I've ran into some of these women later on and they wanna try and get my attention or give me

puppy dog eyes like I'm gon chase them. :mjlol:

I'm tall, good looking, well built and well dressed. I approach these women with a hello, sup, hey etc.

Ask them their name, tell them mine, ask them a little about themselves, tell them about me and then tell them I gotta go and tell them

to give me their number. :yeshrug:
:clap: *strokes your ego*:clap:
There you go. That's what you wanted right? :lupe:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
:clap: *strokes your ego*:clap:
There you go. That's what you wanted right? :lupe:
No. I don't go looking for attention or for people to stroke my ego. I am confident enough in myself that I don't need external validation. I'm more of an introvert though I can be extroverted and I don't like the attention I get when I'm out and about.

More so I'm expressing that I'm a catch, but women will give men like me no chance and then turn around and complain that they are single when it's their fault.

Can you disprove my points though? :mjpls:

And isn't there a thread about men not approaching women enough? Well when y'all do this what y'all expect? :pachaha:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
No. I don't go looking for attention or for people to stroke my ego. I am confident enough in myself that I don't need external validation. I'm more of an introvert though I can be extroverted and I don't like the attention I get when I'm out and about.

More so I'm expressing that I'm a catch, but women will give men like me no chance and then turn around and complain that they are single when it's their fault.

Can you disprove my points though? :mjpls:

And isn't there a thread about men not approaching women enough? Well when y'all do this what y'all expect? :pachaha:
Very easily. I am a woman who has approached dudes, given out my number and have had several catches. Point disproven lol

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I don't ask for it, don't want it, don't need it. In fact, I've been accused of insulting some women for not wanting it. Ain't a diss though, if I'm talking to you, much more like to answer through email, some type of chat or skype.

I purposely keep the phone number for nikkas I'm trying to avoid, like the government and these god damn credit collectors.

:pacspit:

*Edit, I see this old ass thread, and I already answered in it.

:stopitslime:

Same sentiments tho

:lolbron:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Very easily. I am a woman who has approached dudes, given out my number and have had several catches. Point disproven lol
What are you disproving specifically? how does you approaching dudes and having had relations with men who were "catches" disprove my point?

My point was that a lot of women are single and it's their fault, because they don't give men a chance for some reason even if they are good catches.

By not giving your number to any man that approaches you, you are limiting your chances of finding a good dude that you can build and grow with.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I'm not too selective especially if they are making it difficult to end the conversation. Its easier to get my number, it's harder to get me to respond. And now that it's so easy to block people :blessed:

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If they look nice they could get it, I should stop giving my number out based on looks:yeshrug:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
What are you disproving specifically? how does you approaching dudes and having had relations with men who were "catches" disprove my point?

My point was that a lot of women are single and it's their fault, because they don't give men a chance for some reason even if they are good catches.

By not giving your number to any man that approaches you, you are limiting your chances of finding a good dude that you can build and grow with.
You said women don't. I am a woman who does, thus I disproved your point.

Secondly... it's not even worth it lol. Continue with your day. :smile:

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I

If you are having success getting a woman's number, great. I don't see the sense in getting upset over women who choose not to give out their number to every man that asks.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
If you are having success getting a woman's number, great. I don't see the sense in getting upset over women who choose not to give out their number to every man that asks.
I'm not upset at all.

It can get annoying getting all excited that you got a chick's number, only for you to hit her up and she never responds.

I'd rather you say no and that you aren't interested. And I've had women who gave me their number, never responded when

I hit them up, and when we run into each other or see each other on a consistent basis because of class, work or what have you

they wanna show interest, flirt, or act like they made a mistake by never responding. But by then my interest is too low because I ain't about games or chasing women.

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
I'm not upset at all.

It can get annoying getting all excited that you got a chick's number, only for you to hit her up and she never responds.

I'd rather you say no and that you aren't interested. And I've had women who gave me their number, never responded when

I hit them up, and when we run into each other or see each other on a consistent basis because of class, work or what have you

they wanna show interest, flirt, or act like they made a mistake by never responding.

It wasn't meant to be. If you are genuine in your interest (in getting to know them and not just wanting to screw), it'll show and you'll find someone.

*Unfortunately not everyone can take no for an answer. It's easier for some women to give out their number and block the person later.

If I am not interested you aren't getting my number. Period.