How many of you have stopped taking women out on Dates?

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I no longer desire to take any women on dates when I first meet them. I meet so many girls in Atlanta that it is dumb as fukk to take most of them on dates because it would drain my pockets. For the last 4 months I haven't taken any chicks on dates. Every chick I meet I invite them over my house. A few weeks ago I went clubbin on a Friday and Saturday and got 28 numbers. Out of those 28 I've had 6 chicks come over and smash on the "first date". The chicks that said they "didnt feel comfortable coming over to a man's house that they just met" got their phone numbers blocked. If I would have taken them out I would have probably spent over $200 on food and drinks and probably only smashed a couple of them. I saved $200+ and still got the p*ssy.

How many of you have stopped taking new chicks out and just game them into coming over your place to watch movies and drink?

The Hard On Hoes Movement grows stronger everyday!

:laff: im in tears breh[DOUBLEPOST=1397541676][/DOUBLEPOST]
I went to a fight party on Saturday and bagged a few numbers. I hit all ofthem up and told them to come over. Two said "Let;s meet up somewhere and have drinks" and the last one said "Sure I'll come over". I ended up smashing her half way into the movie. Why waste money on dinner dates with chicks when there are other chicks that are feeling you and are down to come thru and smash? Its all a numbers game. If you go hard in the club one night and bag 15 attractive females, atleast a few will be down to come over the first date. Why waste money on the 12 that want to meet up at a restaurants when you can kick it with the 3 that are down to come to your apartment and drink/smoke? We men need to be smarter wth our money. I'm 32 years old and I look back at all the money I spent over the past 14 years on dinner dates with chicks that i never smashed and start :damn:
how old were the girls you met

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Bruh we just a like. i'm 32 in DC. I went on a date with a 35 old and she felt like my aunt or something. My lease up in July. Might be moving to Atl this fall. I have a good homegirl in Atl. She wants dudes to wine and dine, be all charming, look good, have money and funny. Be patient. I'm like, you 33 yrs old hun. A dude that has all that, can have his pick in women anywhere.

I feel ya man that why I dont date women older than 30.. Why would a handsome early 30s dude with money want to take it slow with a 33 yr old woman when 24 yr old women are throwing it at him. Those 30+ yr old women want to go out on 10 dates before they give it up...:mjlol:

Make that move to ATL. You wont be disappointed.[DOUBLEPOST=1397542051][/DOUBLEPOST]
Keep invintin "hoes" to your house until you get got, thinking youre so playa. smh[DOUBLEPOST=1397540993][/DOUBLEPOST]And once again we will see no pics of said "bad bytches". lol Everybody on the coli bangin dimes.
:russ:

I wish a bytch would try to run up in my house.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
If yall nikkas was really bout that life the bytch would take you out for a date. but that's another thread.
I let chicks take me out after smash. The chick I smashed sunday night is taking me to Benihana tmr. I would rather have a chick come to my crib and smash before I go out to dinner with her.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I try meeting up with women in random places that involves little or no money. I don't like having too many chicks know where i live because some are dumb enough to just show up without calling. It's always good to have a couple that have their own place.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
:laff: im in tears breh

Have you ever been to Prive Lounge on a Friday or Compound on a Saturday in Atlanta. It's not hard to get 20+ numbers in a weekend here. I do it on the regular.
how old were the girls you met

24-28 age range[DOUBLEPOST=1397542997][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is she a dime? Can we get a pic? (I already know the answer the both questions). :mjlol:

I only deal with attractive females. I'm not posting their pics on this site. I know what the Coli wolves will do with the pics.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
I try meeting up with women in random places that involves little or no money. I don't like having too many chicks know where i live because some are dumb enough to just show up without calling. It's always good to have a couple that have their own place.
\

I used to do that but now I meet so many women from going out every weekend I dont even want to do that anymore. I took a break tonight but the rest of the week I have new chicks lined up to come to my crib and cook for me. Why waste a night taking a new chick out for drinks when there are 4 chicks down to come over and smash. The power is in your options playaz!

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
I no longer desire to take any women on dates when I first meet them. I meet so many girls in Atlanta that it is dumb as fukk to take most of them on dates because it would drain my pockets. For the last 4 months I haven't taken any chicks on dates. Every chick I meet I invite them over my house. A few weeks ago I went clubbin on a Friday and Saturday and got 28 numbers. Out of those 28 I've had 6 chicks come over and smash on the "first date". The chicks that said they "didnt feel comfortable coming over to a man's house that they just met" got their phone numbers blocked. If I would have taken them out I would have probably spent over $200 on food and drinks and probably only smashed a couple of them. I saved $200+ and still got the p*ssy.

How many of you have stopped taking new chicks out and just game them into coming over your place to watch movies and drink?

The Hard On Hoes Movement grows stronger everyday!

:russ: u not even trying to be believable.

Maybe you got 4 numbers, with 7 digits each, adding up to 28 total numbers if you separate each digit :dead:

Last edited:

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
:russ: u not even trying to be believable.

Maybe you got 4 numbers, with 7 digits each, adding up to 24 total numbers if you separate each digit :dead:
Dawg have you ever been clubbin in Atlanta? If you're a handsome dude like myself its not hard to bag women here. 28 numbers in a weekend is average for me. I know the promoters and bounce back and forth between the vip section and the dancefloor baggin chicks all night. You acting like 28 numbers in 2 days is some unreachable goal. Step your game up!

here this book should be able to help you out...

1989013-M.jpg

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
Dawg have you ever been clubbin in Atlanta? If you're a handsome dude like myself its not hard to bag women here. 28 numbers in a weekend is average for me. I know the promoters and bounce back and forth between the vip section and the dancefloor baggin chicks all night. You acting like 28 numbers in 2 days is some unreachable goal. Step your game up!

here this book should be able to help you out...

1989013-M.jpg
I'll read that book only if you post pics of these dimes you pickin up :mjpls:

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Basically you took home 28 dudes and half of them has aids....
Naw only women although a few trannies have tricked me before[DOUBLEPOST=1397546134][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'll read that book only if you post pics of these dimes you pickin up :mjpls:
I don't care if you read the book or not. I'm smashing bad chicks in ATL and you're not. :russ:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw only women although a few trannies have tricked me before[DOUBLEPOST=1397546134][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't care if you read the book or not. I'm smashing bad chicks in ATL and you're not. :russ:

Well you said some of those hoes just love to suck your dikk :lupe: