How many of you actually want to get married?

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Maybe. Right now Im iffy about it. But I'm 21. So that could change.

I hope and pray to one day be happily married. I just hope I'm married to the right person when I choose to settle down. The first person I fall in love with will hopefully be the one I marry.
I wish I had your hope

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
I'm married, but I was a person that didn't think I'd get married until I met my husband. It just wasn't something that was a goal of mine; growing old with one person and having kids wasn't on my agenda. Having kids isn't on the agenda now LOL

I'm the kind of person that likes to do my own thing, when I want to do it. I've had to make concessions since being married, but nothing too crazy, because he knew what I was like before I married him. If I feel like taking a trip somewhere, he's generally 1) on board or 2) encourages me to take one of my siblings/friends with me. The most important thing I've found so far is to make sure you find someone you mesh well with, personality-wise. My husband is fine as frog hairs, but there are still days where I'm like "You mad ugly and annoying, I don't want to be around you fam" and he'll call me out on my mess while taking my feelings into consideration (cause I'm a sensitive thug :birdman:), we'll laugh and then get over it.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
If I'm going to be with for 3+ years then yes. I'm not going be with something that long and not be engaged or married. The engagement has a shelf life of 2 years.

If I date you and see it going no where I won't waste my time.

If I'm just chilling cool.

But I'm not investing anything into anyone I don't see a future with. So if am with someone I see a real future with m yes I do. If not I'm cool :yeshrug:

Daps
yup but I only have one person in mind if that person fails it's GMB

I have to get a job and swirl a little bit though sow my royal oats

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I do. My parents have been together for 32 years.

I'm Feeling sometype of way that I'm 28 and not married yet.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
OP just find a hobby or a pet to involve your self with ...no bestiality :whoa:

But no man in 2017 wants to a wife a BITTER..BROKE and BIPOLAR female such as yourself

Just a PSA....u welcome :queen:

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
No but I wouldn't exactly turn it down if it was a good deal (handsome, works, faithful). Those 3 are not up for debate.

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
Already married/currently separated/divorce pending.

I can't say I would never get married again however it definitely won't be an easy decision.