How many of you actually want to get married?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah yeah yeah see ya walking down the altar lol
Marriage is a liability...if the woman gets tired of you...it's a wrap...she can take your money, home and children...then fukk other men

While you're broke In a studio apartment... contemplating suicide

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Marriage is a liability...if the woman gets tired of you...it's a wrap...she can take your money, home and children...then fukk other men

While you're broke In a studio apartment... contemplating suicide

If you are handling your business, and chose a woman with a good head on her shoulders, the likeliness of that happening is low.

But you gotta stay on top of your sh*t, physically, mentally, financially.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
I think both men and women's answers to this question change once they are with a partner they consider "ideal". It's one thing to say you don't want to get married, when the long term options aren't looking so great. It's another to say that when you are in love with a person that has their sh*t together.

I'd take a person's answer to this with a grain of salt until they are in that situation.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you are handling your business, and chose a woman with a good head on her shoulders, the likeliness of that happening is low.

But you gotta stay on top of your sh*t, physically, mentally, financially.
I thought was supposed to last even through the rough times. Millennials are so weak and unloyal, they're not going to stick it out

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
I thought was supposed to last even through the rough times. Millennials are so weak and unloyal, they're not going to stick it out

I don't expect any woman to stick with me "through the rough times". It's cool if that happens and she does, but I don't expect it.

I had to be on top of my sh*t to get with them, so I feel like I gotta stay on top of my sh*t, to stay with one.

GABOS

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
I feel like I do because if I ever have kids it's gotta be with wifey but I was engaged 4 years ago and that shyt ended bad.

Selena

Pro
Daps
Eh. It would be nice I guess but I don't really care to get married. I wouldn't cry if it don't happen. I don't need a piece of paper nor the government to prove my love to someone or show how deep our bond is.

But if he would want to, I wouldn't care. It's whatever to me. :manny:

LiberianGirl

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Sinkor, Liberia
It's not a goal of mine
If I meet someone who I feel is worth it that wants to marry me, I'll give it a try (not likely)
If not, life goes on

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Booty rubs and having an early morning workout partner so that weird ginger dude who works at the Planet Fitness will stop trying to help spot me on some "yeah feel that muscle" weirdo gym finesse when I go in early.
:laff:

I can see him, now :awfqb: