How many of yall have actually had sex with a white woman?

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
White boy confirmed..you did exactly what I said you would do..talk around my question if you are really black or if you are some fakkit ass werido white boy who never leaves the crib and cosplays as black on a hip hop site…ooooo “I sold drugs” fukk outta here white bytch asking black men if we fukked on bytches like your white bytch mother fakkit ass fuc weirdo like Adam 22 :pachaha:

What you driving tho? You white hope you riding clean and not a broke failure..how you white and broke and let a “drug dealing negro” have more than you :pachaha::pachaha::pachaha:
Remember what happened last time a face posting, car flexing dude started goin off :ufdup:

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Remember what happened last time a face posting, car flexing dude started goin off :ufdup:
I’m not luken and nikkas up here seen me prove plenty of times I’m really moving like I say..

So once again, you are talking around my original question which was a response to you trying to “stereotype” a black man by asking if I had a “white baby momma”

So once again, are you black?

Why as a white man are you on a black site asking black men if we have fukked on white women?

I don’t have any itch to go on Reddit and ask white boys “have you ever fukked a black women” because well..I’m not a fakkit..

Are you a fakkit? Trying to figure out why a straight white man would care if black men fukked a white women..

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
You got a white baby mama? I'm sorry if I offended you, breh. It's just a question.
What was the point of this stereotypical rebuttal to my post agreeing with the poster that said “this is the type of thread a white man on a black site would make”

Some of us are intelligent brothers..you should just ignore me before you get banned Cracker fakkit

the elastic

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
What was the point of this stereotypical rebuttal to my post agreeing with the poster that said “this is the type of thread a white man on a black site would make”
Cause you assumed I'm white cause you don't agree with my question.

I'm offended :rudy:

Anyone can check my post history and they can decide if I'm black or not.

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Cause you assumed I'm white cause you don't agree with my question.

I'm offended :rudy:

Anyone can check my post history and they can decide if I'm black or not.
You are a March 2022 poster prime candidate for being a cac in black face..I don’t care about your post history you just learned to dap fish to blend in so threads like this can fly under the radar but real black men like myself know a thread like this smells like a rat faggit cac playing in blackface..no real black man would ask this on a black site as he can just ask his black friends in REAL LIFE..

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
In college, had one that likes girls too.

Absolutely the time of my crazy life. Several threesomes and even a couple foursomes (me and three females).

the elastic

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
You are a March 2022 poster prime candidate for being a cac in black face..I don’t care about your post history you just learned to dap fish to blend in so threads like this can fly under the radar but real black men like myself know a thread like this smells like a rat faggit cac playing in blackface..no real black man would ask this on a black site as he can just ask his black friends in REAL LIFE..
I can't make a fun thread on TLR without being a suspected cac? :mjtf:

And who made you the decider on what real Black men talk about?

There's way more suspect threads being posted on here but this one got you going :patrice: .....

And if I can't talk about the same things I talk about in real life, on here....then what's the point of talking about anything here?

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati

I told bro early on that dap fishing is gonna get him in trouble since he started quickly doing it out the blue.

Won't say anything about race but bro has either been lurking for a long time or quickly picked up

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I didn’t start fukking with white chics til my early 30s…just way too many options/variety of black women in NYC— 🇺🇸 , 🇹🇹 , 🇬🇾 , 🇯🇲 , 🇭🇹 , 🇲🇶 , 🇵🇷, 🇩🇴 , 🇧🇧 , 🇳🇬 …to the point that I had no room on my plate to really fukk with white chics like that…I had an italian and a polish chic who were into me…and I probably could’ve fukked with both of them at the same time but their black friend was cuter—so I had 2 birds in the hand but went for the one in the bush lol…at some point in my 30s, I transitioned from quality to quantity…I also encountered more white girls here than I had in NYC so I gave them a chance…as a whole (based on my experience) they’re not better or worse at anything…to make a comparison I’d have to do so on an individual basis—woman to woman.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Lol everyone ITT acting on code / politically correct "Fukked white girls and its nothing exciting:unimpressed: "

Fukking white girls is fun / interesting as a changeup.

They smell different and have different energy because they know its taboo :yeshrug: That "Daddy wouldnt approve" sex has them already dripping wet.

Not better or worse. Just different. Yall can be honest