How many of yall have actually had sex with a white woman?

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
You got a white baby mama? I'm sorry if I offended you, breh. It's just a question.
fukk no..

Now are you really black? Or are you a white man cosplaying on a hip hop site

I am black and can prove as the video below..

Go ahead and talk around my question if you are black..cracker fakkit

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
It’s fun because they make all this noise like you drilling her shyt because they use to cac pencils..

I could never wife but we can smoke and fukk I just need they throat, majority of them suck until you ready..majority of other women suck until they don’t feel like it anymore..that’s the only difference and they p*ssy not as tight as black women black women really got the best snapper in my experience you just gotta work harder for it which sometimes we not tryna really do lol
Facts white girls truly enjoy giving head like no other in my experience. It's not an asking situation with them, that's how they setting off sex every time

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
fukk no..

:russ: Breh ain’t fukkin Around

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
fukk no..

I'm not proving myself to a criminal drug dealer :childplease:

this light skin tatted bytch nikka from the valley...tried to buy 2 pounds for 3k 15 a p of some light dep...nikka was acting scary the whole deal then when we exchanged money for the bag i look in the bag it appears to be all there..he pull off...i hop on the 405 south back to LA..I check the bag one more time and see all the good buds at the top nikka gave me a duffle full of mexican brick weed that was sprayed on top of that...couldnt sell that shyt still sitting in a closet as i type this and that was from 16.
CACS hate it because we get rich off it PERIOD

I'm not a cac and I hate it because youre selling to peoples mothers and fathers and sons and daughters...with no regard for their life. But we are supposed to see you as our brother?

Most these drug dealers you hate sell to white boys and white bytches..no one selling crack in the hood that's not our generation, the drug dealers the ones drinking lean cause it's expensive, and what nikka you know shooting up dope in needles? That's a cac thing...if selling dime bags of weed on your block is horrible (cause that's what most drug dealers doing" then I guess we have a MAJOR problem oh no nikkas are smoking weed :pachaha::pachaha::pachaha:

Prove that you're useful to the community first, you peon

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Then that's special :skip:

not necessarily…I remember my first kiss, first piece of p*ssy…but not the first bytch to let me nut in her mouth tho…ngl I definitely remember the first chic who face I nutted on but more so cuz I was so excited that shyt was a damn explosion plus I had it on tape for months :mjlol:

anyway I guess it boils down to the individual lol

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
not necessarily…I remember my first kiss, first piece of p*ssy…but not the first bytch to let me nut in her mouth tho…ngl I definitely remember the first chic who face I nutted on but more so cuz I was so excited that shyt was a damn explosion plus I had it on tape for months :mjlol:

anyway I guess it boils down to the individual lol
If one has been with X amount of women and it took 2 white girls to be the first of any background to allow that then it's "special" in the sense they stood out.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If one has been with X amount of women and it took 2 white girls to be the first of any background to allow that then it's "special" in the sense they stood out.

to each their own…I feel you’re being very liberal with the word “special”…I don’t even remember my first blow job…probably cuz it wasn’t good or maybe the woman wasn’t that important to me (sincerely can’t remember who it was)…so her just being first doesn’t really make it special just cuz it was first…and he himself said those chics weren’t special

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
to each their own…I feel you’re being very liberal with the word “special”…I don’t even remember my first blow job…probably cuz it wasn’t good or maybe the woman wasn’t that important to me (sincerely can’t remember who it was)…so her just being first doesn’t really make it special just cuz it was first…and he himself said those chics weren’t special
I'm not being liberal with the word, the point of contention is the idea that sex with white women isn't special, or sex with a woman of a different race isn't special. If it took a while/non-black women to be the first to allow a particular act, then that's probably special than not.

You're focusing on the individual female(s).