How many of yall have actually had sex with a white woman?

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
My body count high AF but I only fukked 4 pawgs 2 was awful In bed like couldn’t take dikk,ride dikk or suck dikk,one was ok and the other one is top 5 in my best women i fukked list :wow:

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
never

but I did get some head from a white bytch behind Publix one time

then her little sister who she was suppose to be babysitting snuck out the house and followed behind her

it's already late and we are technically trespassing behind Publix and I feel skmeone watching me and it's her lil sister fukked up the whole play

I'm like 16 at the time

don't kill me 😭

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
never

but I did get some head from a white bytch behind Publix one time

then her little sister who she was suppose to be babysitting snuck out the house and followed behind her

it's already late and we are technically trespassing behind Publix and I feel skmeone watching me and it's her lil sister fukked up the whole play

I'm like 16 at the time

don't kill me 😭
Username origin story?

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
hahahahahaha
yeah ok, with how race is with this country this is simply hilarious.
You are making it more complicated than it is. Thinking about more than you have to think about.

Your primal dikk, is reacting to ass and titties. Whoever has a nice pair, you react to biologically. Unless you are gay.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly white chicks make up a good chunk of my body count since they the most bold and the easiest for one night stands. The second for me would be asian, latina then black.

But the smelliest coochie I been with was white. There was one white chick I dealt with I swear she had a body of a black chick and the was before the bbl and thickness era. I had fun with her ass and I just smashed her from just sending a pic of me.