How many of yall have actually had sex with a white woman?

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
@OP is asking the wrong question tho..

How many have slept with REAL pawgs..not just some random skinny meth head named Sarah.

Cuz a real life big booty white hoe gotta be heavinly. The way they admire the dikk and willing to take it in every way :banderas:
Cause the definition of a REAL PAWG still hasn't been settled :huhldup:

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
Cause the definition of a REAL PAWG still hasn't been settled :huhldup:

Yall in AmeriKKKa so i get it.

Im african but i live in Sweden. The pawgs are everywhere here. We talking big booty white hoes.

The downside is that feminism always been huge here so the "roles" and womens egos here are crazy. Especially if you aint some
blonde, blue eyed guy.

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
I’ve hit for the cycle but it’s been a minute .

First chick to suck my joint upside down was a Viking chick from Minnesota :wow:

Another one broke up with some racist in HS who liked her cause she looked like a young Eva Braun. Think she made it a point to prove how non racist she is by smashing brehs from CT, Bronx and BK. She was fun .

White girls can be fun in small doses, but annoying as shyt a lot of the time . Doesn’t help that i nervous laugh/smirk when they cry, they hate that shyt.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
only fukked with a chic with fake t*ts once…that shyt was more of a distraction than anything else cuz it felt weird as hell…this was about 2007 tho…maybe implants feel more natural now or maybe she had some cheap ones
:russ: Bruh facts. Mine was 10+ years and yea them old school implants you can feel the outline of the silicone bag :pachaha:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
actually I’m ngl tho…seeing pink nipples still makes me a little giddy:pachaha:

:lolbron: Yea not sure if it’s just me but pink nipples seem rare…

Not to derail but pink nipples on a redbone :damn::noah: never actually seen it irl

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
@OP is asking the wrong question tho..

How many have slept with REAL pawgs..not just some random skinny meth head named Sarah.

Cuz a real life big booty white hoe gotta be heavinly. The way they admire the dikk and willing to take it in every way :banderas:
last real pawg i smashed was wack as hell cuz too many nikkas simped her into a completely unattractive arrogance

and she couldn't even fukk like that so i was really lookin at her with the :gucci: cuz she spent weeks gassing up how fire sex with her was gonna be

i normally don't 1 hit quit girls with legitimate 9-10 bodies, but me and my dikk agreed that shyt was far too unattractive for us :hubie:

i had a black joint who was a hiphop head (rapped forreal, teyana taylor type energy) who had less ass but was 20x better to fukk anyway

can't beat smashing a broad and yall both pass out with durags on :wow::pachaha:

Last edited:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I mean i feel like if you havent fukked a white chick, you havent been with alot of women. Or reside strictly in the hood lol

They are the majority, if you live in manhattan and throw a rock, its likely going to hit a white woman.

Ya'll be exposing yourselves tbh lol

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:unimpressed: I'll kiss and tell.

Many moons ago, I talked to this white jawn that was a weed dealer and a "rapper". Anywho, we got to it and it was so weird and honestly overrated:

• The head was atrocious
  • Kissing is a white woman's strength because no lie, I enjoyed it
  • Ride game was awkward and fukking bad (Told her to get off, and she hit the "oh, that's fukked up :mjcry:)
  • She hated being ate out (matter of fact she said it was gross. I tried it and it was like tasting wet up paper)
  • She introduced to ball rubbing which was the only highlight of the mating session

Bottom line, its not worth the hype. Stick to the black queens, and if you PAWGing or desire to PAWG...its kinda played out because after a while, you start to miss that black loving.

Lord knows I did at the time :banderas: