How many of yall have actually had sex with a white woman?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It was what I imagine it will be like in 100 years when you are able to make love with a robot. It felt a little colder literally,and it was an absence of passion. Granted I wasnt really attracted,although they were cute. But Ive fukked black women who werent cute at all before. Yet there were times in the heat of the moment I felt inspired to tongue kiss them in the mouth. No such moment occured with the few white women I was pressured into fukking:respect:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
4 times, usually on trips :mjgrin:

1. In miami she was French, she was screaming ‘oui’ :banderas::noah: Almost ended up with a lil wembanyama

2. In Vegas a titty model from the UK with gigantic natural jawns :damn: smashed just off the humble

3. in Amsterdam. Set it up on tinder ahead of time she was kinda trashy

4. My one local one, a skinny plane Jain with the only fake t*ts I’ve ever experienced. Fake t*ts are woat :scust:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Lol everyone ITT acting on code / politically correct "Fukked white girls and its nothing exciting:unimpressed: "

Fukking white girls is fun / interesting as a changeup.

They smell different and have different energy because they know its taboo :yeshrug: That "Daddy wouldnt approve" sex has them already dripping wet.

Not better or worse. Just different. Yall can be honest
:unimpressed: some of us have been fukking all available races from jump so it isn't a major changeup or experience, fukked plenty of other women who's p*ssy hit just the same as any white girl.

The only standout p*ssy I've had is when:
- smashing after being on a drought for a while or just tied up with work
-having an actual emotional connection with them prior to fukking

You can be into whatever you're into without acting like everyone else is fronting on it :mjlol: be secure with yourself man

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
4. My one local one, a skinny plane Jain with the only fake t*ts I’ve ever experienced. Fake t*ts are woat :scust:

only fukked with a chic with fake t*ts once…that shyt was more of a distraction than anything else cuz it felt weird as hell…this was about 2007 tho…maybe implants feel more natural now or maybe she had some cheap ones

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can be into whatever you're into without acting like everyone else is fronting on it :mjlol: be secure with yourself man

ya…I can’t speak to his experience but white chics fukking with black dudes is not really as taboo as it was when I was growing up to the point of mentally feeling the sex is better cuz she’s “not supposed” to be with me and vice versa…location can be a factor too I guess

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
ya…I can’t speak to his experience but white chics fukking with black dudes is not really as taboo as it was when I was growing up to the point of mentally feeling the sex is better cuz she’s “not supposed” to be with me and vice versa…location can be a factor too I guess
Man in my experience if a white girl is on you, I can guarantee (with 98% accuracy) she's been specifically fukking with black dudes for years, shyt they probably look similar to you.

Her family knows
Her friends know

NONE of em gonna mention it tho :pachaha: dont date em, it's gonna feel like the scene in Get Out when he found the photo book of all the other black partners she had

And she gon go get another one after you done with her :mjlol: that shyt ain't taboo at all, that's their day to day lifestyle

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
@OP is asking the wrong question tho..

How many have slept with REAL pawgs..not just some random skinny meth head named Sarah.

Cuz a real life big booty white hoe gotta be heavinly. The way they admire the dikk and willing to take it in every way :banderas: