How many of yall have actually had sex with a white woman?

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
She was on meth and it costed me 50...I don't count it.
n0KQsp0.gif

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
As for me, I have not. Black & latina only. White women scare me and I don't wanna be linked to one that intimately.

The workplace is enough :hubie:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
:dahell:

And was it the magical experience that folks make it out to be?
giphy.gif

Around 2027 there will be a cataclysmic pro black event that will unite black women and men. The gender war will be on the verge of being destroyed and black unity will be in vogue again

The Coli will be in harmony and OP will use this time to re-up this thread and :troll: the brehs who posted in here

the elastic

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
It's sex. Some of it is good. Some of it is bad. Regardless of color. To be honest the militant types are the ones who sit around thinking about stuff like this. Folks out here actively fukking just.....fukk. :wow:

Also thread is suspect.
I'm a late stage millenial, I been sus since birth :respect:

the elastic

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
giphy.gif

Around 2027 there will be a cataclysmic pro black event that will unite black women and men. The gender war will be on the verge of being destroyed and black unity will be in vogue again

The Coli will be in harmony and OP will use this time to re-up this thread and :troll: the brehs who posted in here
14694702.jpg

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn as much as I've been in the skreetz I've never conquered an Asian. Them bytches weird and shy af.

I didn’t until I got out here…there’s a strong filipino community…prior to that I talked to a couple korean and chinese women but it never got serious…I don’t want to generalize but from my experience I did find that filipinas did not mirror the stereotypes of asian women that korean and chinese women seem to

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Women are women there is less magic in a race than there is say a connection.

White women are just more degenerate in most cases which is why brehs fukk with them .

Not because of thinking they're better than black women..

You ain't gonna treat the women you care about like smuts. So you got to those who are already smuts.

Sex and love aren't the same for men.