How many of yall have actually had sex with a white woman?

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
It’s fun because they make all this noise like you drilling her shyt because they use to cac pencils..

I could never wife but we can smoke and fukk I just need they throat, majority of them suck until you ready..majority of other women suck until they don’t feel like it anymore..that’s the only difference and they p*ssy not as tight as black women black women really got the best snapper in my experience you just gotta work harder for it which sometimes we not tryna really do lol

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn’t start fukking with white chics til my early 30s…just way too many options/variety of black women in NYC— 🇺🇸 , 🇹🇹 , 🇬🇾 , 🇯🇲 , 🇭🇹 , 🇲🇶 , 🇵🇷, 🇩🇴 , 🇧🇧 , 🇳🇬 …to the point that I had no room on my plate to really fukk with white chics like that…I had an italian and a polish chic who were into me…and I probably could’ve fukked with both of them at the same time but their black friend was cuter—so I had 2 birds in the hand but went for the one in the bush lol…at some point in my 30s, I transitioned from quality to quantity…I also encountered more white girls here than I had in NYC so I gave them a chance…as a whole (based on my experience) they’re not better or worse at anything…to make a comparison I’d have to do so on an individual basis—woman to woman.

Last edited: