How many of yall have actually had sex with a white woman?

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
This is far from being true. I got bodies in the 100's and been fukking since I was 13. Sure I grew up in the hood but went to an elite college that is majority white. I never once touched a white woman the entire time I was there and I was there till end of grad school. I was running through hoes and all of them were black. Every workplace I ever been in I've been the only black person there and I still never fukked with any white women. I live in a city full of white women from all over the world...hell most of my neighbors are white women....yet not once have I ever desired fukking any white woman I came across.

Not gonna call yall who have experimented with them c00ns, but dont put that PAWGER shyt on all of us. Some of us have kept it black for our entire existence and intend to keep it that way :ufdup:
You gon get called a fake militant :skip:

Edit: Too late :mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is far from being true. I got bodies in the 100's and been fukking since I was 13. Sure I grew up in the hood but went to an elite college that is majority white. I never once touched a white woman the entire time I was there and I was there till end of grad school. I was running through hoes and all of them were black. Every workplace I ever been in I've been the only black person there and I still never fukked with any white women. I live in a city full of white women from all over the world...hell most of my neighbors are white women....yet not once have I ever desired fukking any white woman I came across.

Not gonna call yall who have experimented with them c00ns, but dont put that PAWGER shyt on all of us. Some of us have kept it black for our entire existence and intend to keep it that way :ufdup:

ya that was a weird post…folks on here love hyping up their preferences/personal experiences as “law”

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
I didn’t until I got out here…there’s a strong filipino community…prior to that I talked to a couple korean and chinese women but it never got serious…I don’t want to generalize but from my experience I did find that filipinas did not mirror the stereotypes of asian women that korean and chinese women seem to

i do well with asian hoes and i seem to attract the aggressive chinese/korean hoes.

One got mad cuz I wasn't rough enough. Didn't even ask. As if I, a black men, am goin be choking asian hoes off the rip lol. This was like 2008 too so I didn't know women liked that rough shyt yet

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
I’ll do you one better

Black
White
Asian
Latina
Indian
Black/White Mix
Blasian
Black/Latina Mix
White/Asian Mix
Latina/White Mix

:wow:

Thank god for mixed hoes

wait til you try Latina/Middle Eastern mix. that's my favorite right now

long black hair, nice eyes, nice titties, hips, thighs, ass, alladat. oooowieeeee

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
I’m gonna sound like a fukkin c00n idc 🤣 they are a lot of to have sex with in my experience. Idk if you count mixed ones but those are a good portion of women I’ve smashed. I talked about this before but I fukked some a fat ass pawg few months back that was arguably the best sex I’ve had but not the best experience overall. Something about those white girl squeals turn me on lmao esp if they try to hit a blaccent on you and her real white voice come out when u fukking is priceless. Also if they have blue eyes or something their emotions are easier to read locked in eye to eye contact while you deep in them guts are goated.

Daps
some dude on here be acting like this too if you don’t agree with their taste/preference in women

:russ:
Getting big mad for trivial shyt

"why can't u just agree with me nikka"

1684359473704.gif

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
I grew up on the north side of Chicago so fukkin a white bytch just comes with the territory up there.

but I was never truly into them like that, except for one but she was half Colombian and she tried to showcase her Latin side around me as much as possible lol it was funny tho because I’m sure she only did it to seem down/cool.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Damn as much as I've been in the skreetz I've never conquered an Asian. Them bytches weird and shy af. Still wanna hit one tho, salute
you gotta be friends first then one day they will surprise you. i was regular chit chatting with one ive known for years, we don't even flirt. just randomly out of nowhere she says "I need you to let me sit on your face. This is a one way ticket we'll never do this again but I need some dikk now its been way too long"

Half a week later we went out but i didn't take her shyt talking seriously so I didn't bring it up. However, at the end of the night, she's like "so that's it? your just gonna take me home? I told you to get us a room"

Look this word up: tsundere