How many of yall have actually had sex with a white woman?

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I have, it’s no big deal. Some had good pumpum and others didn’t. They were no different from other worldly women that let me fukk on the first day. They all had one thing in common, they loved to fukk.

Y’all need to start smashing these women, if you’re not already.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Do they not have their own culture? Is Creole or Cajun that much different from "full Lumbee"?

I don't have any experience with the Appalachian/Upper South Meets Midwest region but after 2 centuries of admixture I couldn't knock a group for claiming their own identity, especially if it's prevalent in their part of the map.
They do have their own culture but it's a mish mash of cultures, the problem is when these people pass their culture off as uniquely Native American---->it isn't, and they've been called out for it by all the existing Carolina tribes for generations...

These muhfukkas have tried for well over a century to attach themselves to actual tribes, the truth is the area they are native to, was void of Indigenous people for awhile before it was settled, then was settled by a mixture of runaway and escaped slaves, then freed slaves, as well as various whites from surrounding areas who moved into the region, and then some existing Natives who'd already married/blended into white families and some who married into us...

The last time there was an actual Indigenous population in that area predates colonization and is dated no one knows who they were, because post-colonization, all the actual tribes of Carolina were located elsewhere. The area these "Indians" claim was basically unpopulated country fields and trees until all the groups I just mentioned started moving in...

There's a Native history there, but it's archaic. The actual settlement of the area post-colonization, those Natives who did appear were not of one group or tribe and came in the waves with black folk and white folk from other parts of NC and SC...

Even the name "Lumbee" as a cultural identifier, tribal name, is young as fukk and doesn't appear anywhere before the 1910s/1920s. These nikkaa made this shyt up from scratch, these muhfukkas have claimed ancestry to like 5 or 6 different tribes. They made this shyt up outta folklore...

For those of us who aren't from that area we side-eye these racially confused muhfukkas, and again this includes the actual Natives that still exist in Carolina. Their culture is basically some classic Deep South, backwoods redneck shyt with splashes of Native customs that they took from actual tribes, and a pinch of African-American culture...

It's the wildest shyt, they exist in they own bubble. Very few people outside The area respect these people and once you get to know some and spend time around them you respect them even less. And the native Black folk to the area are on some backwoods Get Out, Sunken Place shyt. @DaKidFromNoWhere is from there and the people from there don't see what we see from the outside looking in...

So the problem isn't that they have their own culture, it's the generational lying about what that culture actually is and the general personalities of the people who identify as "Lumbee", they are largely anti-black, white idolizing, culturally confused rednecks...

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
They do have their own culture but it's a mish mash of cultures, the problem is when these people pass their culture off as uniquely Native American---->it isn't, and they've been called out for it by all the existing Carolina tribes for generations...

These muhfukkas have tried for well over a century to attach themselves to actual tribes, the truth is the area they are native to, was void of Indigenous people for awhile before it was settled, then was settled by a mixture of runaway and escaped slaves, then freed slaves, as well as various whites from surrounding areas who moved into the region, and then some existing Natives who'd already married/blended into white families and some who married into us...

The last time there was an actual Indigenous population in that area predates colonization and is dated no one knows who they were, because post-colonization, all the actual tribes of Carolina were located elsewhere. The area these "Indians" claim was basically unpopulated country fields and trees until all the groups I just mentioned started moving in...

There's a Native history there, but it's archaic. The actual settlement of the area post-colonization, those Natives who did appear were not of one group or tribe and came in the waves with black folk and white folk from other parts of NC and SC...

Even the name "Lumbee" as a cultural identifier, tribal name, is young as fukk and doesn't appear anywhere before the 1910s/1920s. These nikkaa made this shyt up from scratch, these muhfukkas have claimed ancestry to like 5 or 6 different tribes. They made this shyt up outta folklore...

For those of us who aren't from that area we side-eye these racially confused muhfukkas, and again this includes the actual Natives that still exist in Carolina. Their culture is basically some classic Deep South, backwoods redneck shyt with splashes of Native customs that they took from actual tribes, and a pinch of African-American culture...

It's the wildest shyt, they exist in they own bubble. Very few people outside The area respect these people and once you get to know some and spend time around them you respect them even less. And the native Black folk to the area are on some backwoods Get Out, Sunken Place shyt. @DaKidFromNoWhere is from there and the people from there don't see what we see from the outside looking in...

So the problem isn't that they have their own culture, it's the generational lying about what that culture actually is and the general personalities of the people who identify as "Lumbee", they are largely anti-black, white idolizing, culturally confused rednecks...
We know that here bruh.
Hell you can even search my post history and I said that.
I don't get why you typed all that directed at me like we some idiots here and don't have elders who told us they remember when they was considered black before the Civil Rights Movement, that's when the Lumbee name came about.
I call them Lumbee still because thats what they wamma be called but WE know the history.
Stop thinking we idiots here because of a few knuckle heads actions.

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
:unimpressed: some of us have been fukking all available races from jump so it isn't a major changeup or experience, fukked plenty of other women who's p*ssy hit just the same as any white girl.
This is the era I came up in. Trying to fukk at least one from each tribe out there. So these responses are fukking hilarious to me

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I've smashed around 10 white girls. Head game is usually on point. The best head I ever got was from a white chick and the only time I could cum from head. And when I say cum, it was like in 5 minutes. That shyt felt like heaven. Tightest p*ssy I ever had was a white chick too. Non-virgin that is. One thing I will say about fukking them is their rhythm be off, especially when riding you.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
I mean i feel like if you havent fukked a white chick, you havent been with alot of women. Or reside strictly in the hood lol

They are the majority, if you live in manhattan and throw a rock, its likely going to hit a white woman.

Ya'll be exposing yourselves tbh lol
This is far from being true. I got bodies in the 100's and been fukking since I was 13. Sure I grew up in the hood but went to an elite college that is majority white. I never once touched a white woman the entire time I was there and I was there till end of grad school. I was running through hoes and all of them were black. Every workplace I ever been in I've been the only black person there and I still never fukked with any white women. I live in a city full of white women from all over the world...hell most of my neighbors are white women....yet not once have I ever desired fukking any white woman I came across.

Not gonna call yall who have experimented with them c00ns, but dont put that PAWGER shyt on all of us. Some of us have kept it black for our entire existence and intend to keep it that way :ufdup:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
This is far from being true. I got bodies in the 100's and been fukking since I was 13. Sure I grew up in the hood but went to an elite college that is majority white. I never once touched a white woman the entire time I was there and I was there till end of grad school. I was running through hoes and all of them were black. Every workplace I ever been in I've been the only black person there and I still never fukked with any white women. I live in a city full of white women from all over the world...hell most of my neighbors are white women....yet not once have I ever desired fukking any white woman I came across.

Not gonna call yall who have experimented with them c00ns, but dont put that PAWGER shyt on all of us. Some of us have kept it black for our entire existence and intend to keep it that way :ufdup:
See I call major bs when a dude acts like any race doesnt have the bodily physical attributes that your penis wouldnt react to.

Small waste. Big titties, and ass. Every race can have that, and your penis would react accordingly if you're straight. You'd have to be MENTALLY telling yourself not to be attracted for whatever weird ass reason. Going out of your way. Because your physiology wouldnt give a damn about being "militant". Your dikk should be reacting to ass and titties across the board, asian, white, indian, latina, or black.

Most dudes just get in where they fit in, but lie to themselves and everyone else about it. But whatever lol

Positive Poster

All Star
Daps
To be crude about it, from a physical standpoint - black women have the best ‘grip’ of all races. It’s no comparison. White women the loosest of all.

What makes you enjoy sex with an individual however is probably different than the next man and not only about the mechanics of the “box” but moreover white women just felt cheap to me and like I was lowering myself.

Even when it comes to head, the best is from black women- usually the incense/spoken word/Osun/former church choir/neo soul type.

My sample size is legit - from the days I was possessed, sick and an addict for carefree fun ~ defiling the god’s vessel

tupac-sad.gif