How many of yall have actually had sex with a white woman?

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
last real pawg i smashed was wack as hell cuz too many nikkas simped her into a completely unattractive arrogance

and she couldn't even fukk like that so i was really lookin at her with the :gucci: cuz she spent weeks gassing up how fire sex with her was gonna be

i normally don't 1 hit quit girls with legitimate 9-10 bodies, but me and my dikk agreed that shyt was far too unattractive for us :hubie:

i had a black joint who was a hiphop head (rapped forreal, teyana taylor type energy) who had less ass but was 20x better to fukk anyway

can't beat smashing a broad and yall both pass out with durags on :wow::pachaha:
see this all the time or when they have biracial kids and walk with their noses in the air.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
I mean i feel like if you havent fukked a white chick, you havent been with alot of women. Or reside strictly in the hood lol

They are the majority, if you live in manhattan and throw a rock, its likely going to hit a white woman.

Ya'll be exposing yourselves tbh lol
maybe they just aren't interested....

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
maybe they just aren't interested....
Doesnt work like that lol if you are a (attractive) player that loves women. Thats not how it goes. You dont just pretend one race has attractive people.

Nice ass and titties is nice ass and titties.

Daps
:unimpressed: I'll kiss and tell.

Many moons ago, I talked to this white jawn that was a weed dealer and a "rapper". Anywho, we got to it and it was so weird and honestly overrated:

• The head was atrocious
  • Kissing is a white woman's strength because no lie, I enjoyed it
  • Ride game was awkward and fukking bad (Told her to get off, and she hit the "oh, that's fukked up :mjcry:)
  • She hated being ate out (matter of fact she said it was gross. I tried it and it was like tasting wet up paper)
  • She introduced to ball rubbing which was the only highlight of the mating session

Bottom line, its not worth the hype. Stick to the black queens, and if you PAWGing or desire to PAWG...its kinda played out because after a while, you start to miss that black loving.

Lord knows I did at the time :banderas:
The commitment to staying in character......... :russ:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
This sub has really gone downhill the last couple of months. And I mean more than usual

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Doesnt work like that lol if you are a (attractive) player that loves women. Thats not how it goes. You dont just pretend one race has attractive people.

Nice ass and titties is nice ass and titties.
hahahahahaha
yeah ok, with how race is with this country this is simply hilarious.

BlackMagnus514

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Latinas > WW

Latinas are more passionate, spicy and energetic. They love hard and fukk hard

European WW > American WW

Never cracked an Asian nor Middle Eastern. I plan too

Sistas forever in my radar though
European WW absolutely blow Americans out the water. Had French, Spanish, Norwegian and German and they were all cool except the German who broke bad. Also had Aussie and New Zealand and the Aussie was a straight up deviant.

Man in my experience if a white girl is on you, I can guarantee (with 98% accuracy) she's been specifically fukking with black dudes for years, shyt they probably look similar to you.

Her family knows
Her friends know

NONE of em gonna mention it tho :pachaha: dont date em, it's gonna feel like the scene in Get Out when he found the photo book of all the other black partners she had

And she gon go get another one after you done with her :mjlol: that shyt ain't taboo at all, that's their day to day lifestyle
Exactly. With them, it’s the epitome of “it’s never yours, just your turn”…def fun to date and smash and they break bread, but couldn’t take them too seriously. The hype also isn’t real, I just like lower hanging fruit honestly.

Last edited:

BlackMagnus514

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
see this all the time or when they have biracial kids and walk with their noses in the air.
Lmao you ain’t lie at all. Once they have a half black kid, they know that Black men are gonna be on them. It’s damn near a beacon. Seen it with my own two eyes with old work. The curveball is that dudes ain’t trying actively trying to be stepfathers like that out here so they’ll play nice to smash and hit it a couple of times then fade out.

Pawg single mom p*ssy is mad funny because you’re like damn you really don’t make good decisions, but it’s my turn so…..

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!
Most of my sexual experiences have been with black women…probably around 50-60 broads…. Maybe around a dozen latin broads, and maybe 6 or 7 white broads… never been with an Asian chick tho…. White women DEFINITELY aren’t magical lol. Just like every other race… some women are better in bed than others… it’s a case by case basis

:yeshrug: