How many of yall have actually had sex with a white woman?

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Yeah and we can agree to disagree on the other take.
Lumbees are basically genetically the same as Caribbean Latinos (PR, DR, etc). Some are blacker, some are whiter, but there are no real "indigenous" people left in that part of NC and everyone who identifies as Lumbee is a blend of us, Indigenous, and whites...

Yall wild in that county though 😆 some real Sunken Place Negroes type shyt...

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
You stay in Rob Co somewhere? And no bro smashing black women is a different intensity and intimacy...

You can't be half Boricua, they are mutts in general, mostly white. So you have a white woman period 😆...
Not necessarily. While the average is then being 60-70% white or whatever, there's some from parts where they're the reverse and their blood is on par with many ADOS people.

My guy's mother looks like an "average" American or Caribbean black woman, then she starts talking :pachaha:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When you slide into that clammy pink p*ssy for the first time and it sounds like the spoon hitting a bowl of frosted mini wheats.... then she look up at you like she's a driver about to begin a nascar race. Then she starts perspirating and turning red and you try not to but eventually start thinking "wow, look at this white bytch" then you lean forward and sniff the various earthly tones being carried in her hair folicles

:wow:
Now I need to schedule a bowl of this :dead:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Not necessarily. While the average is then being 60-70% white or whatever, there's some from parts where they're the reverse and their blood is on par with many ADOS people.

My guy's mother looks like an "average" American or Caribbean black woman, then she starts talking :pachaha:
No doubt but the guy I quoted, his inclination was to say he was married to a white chick. So the side that is PR is probably the whiter ones, not the blacker ones...

I've come across Black Ricans...

These Carolina "Lumbee Indians" these dudes bring up on here sometimes are genetically the same as Carib Hispanics. Black, cac, Native blends with much more black and white as with most places, the local indigenous population has been long since decimated for generations...

And just like Carib Hispanics you get plenty of "Lumbees" on that "I'm not black" shyt, most of them are white idolizers, plenty of em will tell you they "full Lumbee" 🤣...

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
Lumbees are basically genetically the same as Caribbean Latinos (PR, DR, etc). Some are blacker, some are whiter, but there are no real "indigenous" people left in that part of NC and everyone who identifies as Lumbee is a blend of us, Indigenous, and whites...

Yall wild in that county though 😆 some real Sunken Place Negroes type shyt...
Ok....

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got a handful under my belt. Same as fukkin any joint after you get over the initial excitement. Some good some not.

The thing that gets me is the grinding instead of bouncing when they ride. :russ:

I like that shyt…the first time tho I was thinking “what the hell is she doing? oh shyt it’s working”…but that shyt served as a warm-up for me and then she started bouncing

RugbyMan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Over 20. None crack my top 5 (2 bw, 2 Mexican chicks, and an Indian).

BUT the only time I’ve ever cum from head was from a buttaface thick white chick.

Had me:ahh: and then :dead:

The dedication she had was just :wow:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
No doubt but the guy I quoted, his inclination was to say he was married to a white chick. So the side that is PR is probably the whiter ones, not the blacker ones...

I've come across Black Ricans...

These Carolina "Lumbee Indians" these dudes bring up on here sometimes are genetically the same as Carib Hispanics. Black, cac, Native blends with much more black and white as with most places, the local indigenous population has been long since decimated for generations...

And just like Carib Hispanics you get plenty of "Lumbees" on that "I'm not black" shyt, most of them are white idolizers, plenty of em will tell you they "full Lumbee" 🤣...
Do they not have their own culture? Is Creole or Cajun that much different from "full Lumbee"?

I don't have any experience with the Appalachian/Upper South Meets Midwest region but after 2 centuries of admixture I couldn't knock a group for claiming their own identity, especially if it's prevalent in their part of the map.