How many good matches does Sheamus have to work

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
What heel besides Mark Henry has looked dominant over opponents that matter? Bryan has actually been less cowardly than the usual WWE heel.

He's had terrible booking but so has pretty much every guy on the roster. You all think in such simple terms. Winning matches = great booking for said wrestler. No it doesn't. Ask Ryback, Clay, or Tensai. Most wrestling matches mean nothing because the booking around them is so poor.

I never said Bryan wasn't a victim of poor booking. I said he was pushed until the crowd accepted him. Is that not a fair statement?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Looking dominant and winning 3 matches out of tons without running away from the fukking ring are two different things.

Nobody is saying Bryan should have been bodying cats left and right, but he beat 3 people legitimately in what, 5-6 months? he should be getting "go the fukk away" heat for his existence right now, instead he's getting "fukk that, we gon cheer for you anyway" reactions.

I cant believe you're sitting here acting like his entire existence at this point isn't a pure accident. If you say he was pushed until the crowd accepted him, then you can say every wrestler with any type of reaction was pushed until the crowd accepted them. That's such a vague statement since pretty much no wrestler debuts or comes in off the bat to instant cheers or jeers. They all have to be groomed.

I don't even dislike Sheamus like that. I actually liked him when he was a heel on RAW. Even during his wack KOTR run. I just can't fukk with him as a corny ass face. that's more WWE's fault than his though.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Looking dominant and winning 3 matches out of tons without running away from the fukking ring are two different things.

Nobody is saying Bryan should have been bodying cats left and right, but he beat 3 people legitimately in what, 5-6 months? he should be getting "go the fukk away" heat for his existence right now, instead he's getting "fukk that, we gon cheer for you anyway" reactions.

I cant believe you're sitting here acting like his entire existence at this point isn't a pure accident. If you say he was pushed until the crowd accepted him, then you can say every wrestler with any type of reaction was pushed until the crowd accepted them. That's such a vague statement since pretty much no wrestler debuts or comes in off the bat to instant cheers or jeers. They all have to be groomed.

I don't even dislike Sheamus like that. I actually liked him when he was a heel on RAW. Even during his wack KOTR run. I just can't fukk with him as a corny ass face. that's more WWE's fault than his though.

You got it. :obama: Every wrestler is pushed until they're accepted. So I thought it dumb for Sheamus to be singled out when the same thing can be applied to net faves like Bryan.

But you can't act like Bryan didn't have any help becoming what he is today. It wasn't by accident. He won MITB. Injury aside anyone could have been booked to win. But they wanted Bryan to have it. The WHC, they wanted Bryan to have it. And you can't say crowds were DEMANDING him to be champ as he was still in his silent era. Even the YES chants have their beginnings in WWE booking because it was their idea for Bryan to celebrate after every victory which prompted him to borrow from Diego Sanchez.

It's been a team effort. And I'm not taking anything away from Bryan. He has definitely taken the ball and run with it but let's not act like the E didn't give him ANY shot at success.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Oh and for the record I'm not fond of Sheamus as a face either. At all. But people here have it in their minds that he absolutely sucks and that's just wrong.

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
People just don't wanna respect Sheamus' hustle because he's affiliated with Triple H (even though HBK trained DB). People don't wanna give him props because of his look (which isn't the generic shyt you see). People don't wanna give him props because of how he came up (even though he beat Cena and Triple H, 2 other fiercely hated wrestlers to do so). People wanna underestimate Sheamus' brand yet he was doing 3.5 segments and now selling kids stuff for KMart, all while even to this day getting the strongest reactions during shows. People wanna hate on him as a wrestler yet he has gotten better every week to the point where reputable magazines and writers recognize real.

He sounds like the kind of wrestler that the IWC begs for and now that he's here you don't like him. Vince is right. You smarks don't know what you want.

:dwillhuh:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
People just don't wanna respect Sheamus' hustle because he's affiliated with Triple H (even though HBK trained DB). People don't wanna give him props because of his look (which isn't the generic shyt you see). People don't wanna give him props because of how he came up (even though he beat Cena and Triple H, 2 other fiercely hated wrestlers to do so). People wanna underestimate Sheamus' brand yet he was doing 3.5 segments and now selling kids stuff for KMart, all while even to this day getting the strongest reactions during shows. People wanna hate on him as a wrestler yet he has gotten better every week to the point where reputable magazines and writers recognize real.

He sounds like the kind of wrestler that the IWC begs for and now that he's here you don't like him. Vince is right. You smarks don't know what you want.

stfu,..mr mod suh,...

go talk about the t-wolves, tre-kamla.

you know nuffin about wrasslin' at all,......

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
What heel besides Mark Henry has looked dominant over opponents that matter? Bryan has actually been less cowardly than the usual WWE heel.

He's had terrible booking but so has pretty much every guy on the roster. You all think in such simple terms. Winning matches = great booking for said wrestler. No it doesn't. Ask Ryback, Clay, or Tensai. Most wrestling matches mean nothing because the booking around them is so poor.

I never said Bryan wasn't a victim of poor booking. I said he was pushed until the crowd accepted him. Is that not a fair statement?

bryan just made appearances and was jobbed't out in low quality booking.

when he should have debuted at least as formidable as benoit originally did when he was a radical. before wwe fukked up his original push.

all because they feared his draw from wcw, like some dumbasses.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You got it. :obama: Every wrestler is pushed until they're accepted. So I thought it dumb for Sheamus to be singled out when the same thing can be applied to net faves like Bryan.

But you can't act like Bryan didn't have any help becoming what he is today. It wasn't by accident. He won MITB. Injury aside anyone could have been booked to win. But they wanted Bryan to have it. The WHC, they wanted Bryan to have it. And you can't say crowds were DEMANDING him to be champ as he was still in his silent era. Even the YES chants have their beginnings in WWE booking because it was their idea for Bryan to celebrate after every victory which prompted him to borrow from Diego Sanchez.

It's been a team effort. And I'm not taking anything away from Bryan. He has definitely taken the ball and run with it but let's not act like the E didn't give him ANY shot at success.

nikka,..this company tried to bury the best wrassler in the world.

with the same amalgamated bullshyt tactics they used on the radicals.

the same bag of bullshyt tricks that made them miss out on austin aries.

who would have swag surfed all over this roster and been buried if he was signed.

what did the dumbass wwe do,..use him for voice overs in a videogame.

then in the biggest display of ignorance.

say he wasn't good enough inring. when he carrried the best high quality wrasslin show on tv to higher quality with less when roh debuted on hdnet.

plus was in the very few fivestar freetv matches,..

this company lives in fear of great talent,..all because hhh wants to wrassle and marginalize talent every year like a big shot.

when he does not have the talent to come out the skybox
plus dominate or carry the product. so he buries talent to make it look like he is the savior.

anyone with a brain can see that is how this company is ran.

well i am sorry,..cripple ache ain't jordan.

so he needs to stop the charade and put on a quality product.

we tired of a decade plus of his low quality, wack grunt heavy interviews.

plus his limited move set of pedigree, neckbreakerand punch kick punch,..shyt is bullshyt to the umpteenth power.

you just have not been watching long enough to know what's good.

now stfu and pick another clit licker they like.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
In other words, you think I'm right.

no,..i already ranted and debunked that bullshyt you posted before you posted it, fool.

maybe if you read this short thread instead of posting your mark bullshyt.

you would know that already......

art barr

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
You not tho :laugh:

About what? None of what I said there was wrong.

The IWC wants to pick their stars, and then when their stars get everything they want, they turn on them to pick somebody else. We see it with damn near every wrestler known to man. We saw it with Punk. We're gonna see it with Ziggler and even Bryan too if they decide to turn him face. Me and Liggins both said this shyt would go down. Once the E figures out how over you are, they decide that you'd be incredibly marketable to kids, and once that happens, the IWC hates you. The second Ziggler wins the WWE or World Title and ditches Vickie to turn face, he'll be doing WWE movies and everyone will go back to hating him and calling him Nicky from the Spirit Squad.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
..shyt is bullshyt to the umpteenth power.

:laff::laff::laff: that shyt caught me so off guard.

Most people turned on Punk because he turned into Cena V2 with corny ass promos :manny:. Punk has been booked like shyt ever since MITB. He was about to feud with Nash, but then HHH decided that he should do it. He shyts on Johnny Ace all the time in promos, yet Cena is the guy they went with. The feuds with Jericho & Bryan are the only things that have been good about his title run.

Bryan wasn't treated like a big deal even when he had the belt. He was given the angle playing the p*ssy & running away from shyt. Miami made him seem like the biggest star in the WWE at Mania, & then he lost in 18 seconds. WWE wasn't trying to make him that big after Mania, he probably would have dropped down to Ziggler/Rhodes level afterwards. But the reactions of the crowds made that seem like a stupid move so he stuck around in the main event.

I don't have a problem with Sheamus, it's more the booking of Sheamus.