How many good matches does Sheamus have to work

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
And have the title go to Orton instead? He is the only other guy on SD who I'm assuming they would give it to.:manny:

that is part of the problem with the clit-lickers running the wwe.

i still haven't figured out why vince would turn his cmpany over.

to the braintrust,..that almost left his company for dead.

dx/hbk/hunter hearst helmsley did not rejuvenate the wwf.

scsa did and real talk,...

i cram to understand why you would give the keys of your vehicle.

to the last set of drivers who crashed and burned.

shyt makes no actual business sense,..whatsoever.

we are gonna watch the clit members ruin brock lesnar from selfishness, too.

personally,..if the e was smart...you have brock kick ache's ass at summerslam.
then use his infuence with johnny ace to take the strap off sheamus the next night on raw.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Bryan wasn't on a near 8 month winning streak before getting the title though. He also didn't win it in 18 seconds despite the fact that he cashed in MITB to do it. The Yes was getting over as told on here by the community of indy watchers (you know who you are). His MITB win was celebrated here. Sure some people jumped on late but so what? We welcome all in the Yes train.

As for Sheamus, yeah he's a good hand but that's the most of it. A hand. He just happens to be part of a shallow and dilluted roster. I enjoy most of his matches and some recent ones have been very good but I couldn't call him great. I got respect for the man though. He works hard as he has improved a lot since he debuted.

sheamus looking good is all carry jobs by better performers.

he is the direct benefit of ache's smashmouth style.
being patterned erroneously, into the general gateway fan collective's braintrust.

as of quality because of the stage the wwe has set for itself.

in a virtual monopoly after the buyout of wcw.

any educated consistent viewer of diverse wrasslin products and styles.

views the smashmouth style as an outdated wack brawl based medium.

that is amalgamted and was only instituted after scsa.

was limited via injury in 1998. that after a certain time even scsa began to expand his workrate.

once he came back from neck surgery after the kishi runs down scsa angle. that was stolen by ache.

if you watch any other type of wrasslin,..you down shift your workrate quality guage to view wwe's inring product. giving it a pass,..when it is outdated rudimentary and generally lacks quality sound psychology.

if not for punk and bryan's me push,..the workrate of wwe would be the equivalent of punch kick punch, bf comeback to numeorus finisher finish.
as a governing medium for every match of importance.

i seen brent albright roh squashes of sugarfoot.

be more exciting than most wwe me matches before bryan and punk were given the yellow light.

sheamus's matches fall right into the pocket of outdated nwa renegade match quality. that even a wrath squash was light years ahead of.

art barr

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pushed til the crowd accepted him? Hmmmmmm, kind of like Daniel Bryan right?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

You're a moron, dude. Every time Bryan gets a push and given shyt to do, the crowd accepts him.

When he was feuding The Miz, he was over.

When he got de-pushed and placed into a storyline with the Bellas, he wasn't.

Huge pop when he won the MITB

Came out to silence every week because he was jobbing every week with the briefcase.

Wins the title and starts getting massive heat every week almost immediately , which eventually led to him getting babyface reactions because of it.

Sheamus was getting pushed consistently for about a year before he started gaining traction with the audience. The guy got two WWE title runs and got minimal heat out of the shyt. When Bryan got his push as world champion, the guy was over pretty much out the gate.

You act like D-Bry had some sort of Del Rio/Orton push the way that you're talking about him getting pushed until he was accepted. There were so much shenanigans regarding D-Bry's character at that point that it would take some sort of miracle for him to be over at that point in time.

Sheam was feuding with Cripple H, Cena, and Orton and nobody gave a shyt about him until almost two years later.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
You're a moron, dude. Every time Bryan gets a push and given shyt to do, the crowd accepts him.

Came out to silence every week because he was jobbing every week with the briefcase.

Wins the title and starts getting massive heat every week almost immediately , which eventually led to him getting babyface reactions because of it.

Sheamus was getting pushed consistently for about a year before he started gaining traction with the audience. The guy got two WWE title runs and got minimal heat out of the shyt. When Bryan got his push as world champion, the guy was over pretty much out the gate.

You act like D-Bry had some sort of Del Rio/Orton push the way that you're talking about him getting pushed until he was accepted. There were so much shenanigans regarding D-Bry's character at that point that it would take some sort of miracle for him to be over at that point in time.

Sheam was feuding with Cripple H, Cena, and Orton and nobody gave a shyt about him until almost two years later.

AngleBook.jpg

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

Massive heat? fukk outta here. Bryan never got massive heel heat. He was over but let's not go crazy. He gets a good mixed reaction now but they are still consistently below Sheamus' unless they're in a "smarks city."

And no one on here was pulling for Bryan before he turned heel except for LsstEmp. He was riding for the dude when other people only saw Bryan as future deavors. So to see you all caped up about dude now is hilarious. Making up shyt. Bryan has never been consistently over until a few weeks after his heel turn. And fukked up booking aside Bryan has almost always been in the mix. He was just never over.

Before Sheamus won the RR he had been feuding with fukking Jinder Mahal, jobbing and getting beaten up by Mark Henry. And he remained over through it all. So let's not act like the guys entire run was gravy.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Massive heat? fukk outta here. Bryan never got massive heel heat. He was over but let's not go crazy. He gets a good mixed reaction now but they are still consistently below Sheamus' unless they're in a "smarks city."

And no one on here was pulling for Bryan before he turned heel except for LsstEmp. He was riding for the dude when other people only saw Bryan as future deavors. So to see you all caped up about dude now is hilarious. Making up shyt. Bryan has never been consistently over until a few weeks after his heel turn. And fukked up booking aside Bryan has almost always been in the mix. He was just never over.

Before Sheamus won the RR he had been feuding with fukking Jinder Mahal, jobbing and getting beaten up by Mark Henry. And he remained over through it all. So let's not act like the guys entire run was gravy.

Sheamus' face turn culminated in him attacking Mark Henry for being a bully, though he lost to him by count-out at Summerslam. After this loss, Sheamus went on a 14 match winning streak that ended after outside interference from Christian, with whom he had been feuding. During this time, Sheamus defeated Christian in three consecutive matches at Hell in a Cell, Vengeance, and on Smackdown. He then went on a 12 match winning streak building towards winning the 2012 Royal Rumble. He entered the match twenty-second and won by last eliminating Chris Jericho to earn a main event championship match at WrestleMania XXVIII.

At Elimination Chamber, Sheamus attacked World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan after the latter retained his title in the Elimination Chamber match; confirming he would face Bryan at WrestleMania. At WrestleMania XXVIII, Sheamus defeated Bryan in eighteen seconds to win his first World Heavyweight Championship. On the 6 April episode of Smackdown, Sheamus was defeated by Alberto Del Rio via disqualification, thus earning Del Rio a future title match. At Extreme Rules, Sheamus successfully defended the World Heavyweight Championship against Bryan in a two out of three falls match. At Over the Limit, Sheamus defeated Randy Orton, Chris Jericho, and Alberto Del Rio in a fatal-four-way match to retain the World Heavyweight Championship. At No Way Out, Sheamus defeated Dolph Ziggler to retain the World Heaveyweight championship.

Summerslam was in August my nikka. Thats almost a year of dominance. And we wasnt really over for some of it.

In fairness i will say he wasnt featured in a storyline though a portion of it but kept coming out and winning random matches like a Ryback or Brodus

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
And no one on here was pulling for Bryan before he turned heel except for LsstEmp. He was riding for the dude when other people only saw Bryan as future deavors. So to see you all caped up about dude now is hilarious. Making up shyt. .

This is not true. Lots of indy fans were pulling for Bryan from the jump (R=G, Soda Pospinsky, Curmadogen, me, etc), Lastemp was just the most vocal prolly. Check my post history from the other site if you want. Plus most people were :krs: when Bryan Danielson got signed and was gonna be in the first season of NXT. (in which, btw, he jobbed in EVERY MATCH - juxtapose that with Sheamus' undefeated streak in ECW and "ending" Jamie Noble's career and winning the WWE title)

He wasn't feuding with Jinder, he was squashing him every week until he won the Rumble. How is it a feud if it is him coming out smiling and pinning Jinder in 3 minutes? I guess Ryback is feuding with the jobbers he is facing too huh? :stopitslime:

And you make it sound like Henry squashed him. He lost to Henry by COUNTOUT - during Henry's biggest and most successful run. Even when building Henry they were protecting Sheamus. Not to mention the fact that he was coming off a feud with Christian in which he won EVERY MATCH for like 4 ppvs in a row.

The only time Sheamus looked remotely weak was when he was sonned by HHH (of course) that one time. His biggest losing streak was while he was King Of The Ring and ended with him becoming US champion.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
This is not true. Lots of indy fans were pulling for Bryan from the jump (R=G, Soda Pospinsky, Curmadogen, me, etc), Lastemp was just the most vocal prolly. Check my post history from the other site if you want. Plus most people were :krs: when Bryan Danielson got signed and was gonna be in the first season of NXT. (in which, btw, he jobbed in EVERY MATCH - juxtapose that with Sheamus' undefeated streak in ECW and "ending" Jamie Noble's career and winning the WWE title)

He wasn't feuding with Jinder, he was squashing him every week until he won the Rumble. How is it a feud if it is him coming out smiling and pinning Jinder in 3 minutes? I guess Ryback is feuding with the jobbers he is facing too huh? :stopitslime:

And you make it sound like Henry squashed him. He lost to Henry by COUNTOUT - during Henry's biggest and most successful run. Even when building Henry they were protecting Sheamus. Not to mention the fact that he was coming off a feud with Christian in which he won EVERY MATCH for like 4 ppvs in a row.

The only time Sheamus looked remotely weak was when he was sonned by HHH (of course) that one time. His biggest losing streak was while he was King Of The Ring and ended with him becoming US champion.

In which he beat the "forced down our throats" Daniel Bryan i might add.

captaincharisma

***** PLATINUM *****
Daps
Reppin
NYC
dude has ZERO memorable moments to speak of except Cena falling through a table. and spotting triple h in the gym.

stop it.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
dude has ZERO memorable moments to speak of except Cena falling through a table. and spotting triple h in the gym.

stop it.

And sending you into exile. He also bossed up on Edge a few times and sonned :flabbynsick: Christian into Bolivia.

And let's not act as if Henry didn't brutalize Sheamus before that count out less. Henry ran over any and everybody.

And now y'all are saying Sheamus hasn't been over the entire face run? That's a fukking lie. Dude turned face because he was getting great mixed reactions in the first place. The ONLY time he was in danger of losing his heat was after that 18 seconds fiasco. Which he's recovered from nicely I might add.

And I never said Bryan was forced down anyone's throat. But don't act as if he hasn't gotten pushed or been given chances prior to this.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Bryan got over despite booking, not because of it :laugh:

he has never been booked strong. even as champion, he was booked to look like a coward on sum miz shyt and still was over. its only recently that they've been letting him look legitimately dangerous.

I mean look at his career

US title Run
Random angle with the Bellas and Gail Kim
Not on any PPVS or RAW's
Drops US title to Sheamus
Still not on any PPVs or Raws
Drafted to Smackdown
Jobbing to Sin Cara and Cody Rhodes every week
Starts wrestling Teddy Jr regularly on Superstars
Wins MITB
Goes on a Massive losing streak that would put MVP to shame
Gets sonned in a feud with Wade Barrett
Randomly cashes in BECAUSE OF AN INJURY (wasn't even a planned cash in, it was a panic movie)
Turns Heel
Cowards his way out of every match
Loses title in 18 seconds

as champ, he only beat 3 dudes clean. Zack Ryder, Cody Rhodes and Kofi Kingston. Most of the time, he didn't even win his match. He'd say fukk it and leave the arena midway :merchant:

AND THE WHOLE TIME HE WAS GETTING shytTED ON BY THE ANNOUNCERS. Booker T said he aint never had a girlfriend, and Michael Cole destroyed him every week. We were never supposed to like this dude. Ever. They Never forced us to like this dude. If anything, they attempted to force us not to care.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
People just don't wanna respect Sheamus' hustle because he's affiliated with Triple H (even though HBK trained DB). People don't wanna give him props because of his look (which isn't the generic shyt you see). People don't wanna give him props because of how he came up (even though he beat Cena and Triple H, 2 other fiercely hated wrestlers to do so). People wanna underestimate Sheamus' brand yet he was doing 3.5 segments and now selling kids stuff for KMart, all while even to this day getting the strongest reactions during shows. People wanna hate on him as a wrestler yet he has gotten better every week to the point where reputable magazines and writers recognize real.

He sounds like the kind of wrestler that the IWC begs for and now that he's here you don't like him. Vince is right. You smarks don't know what you want.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
What heel besides Mark Henry has looked dominant over opponents that matter? Bryan has actually been less cowardly than the usual WWE heel.

He's had terrible booking but so has pretty much every guy on the roster. You all think in such simple terms. Winning matches = great booking for said wrestler. No it doesn't. Ask Ryback, Clay, or Tensai. Most wrestling matches mean nothing because the booking around them is so poor.

I never said Bryan wasn't a victim of poor booking. I said he was pushed until the crowd accepted him. Is that not a fair statement?

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
People just don't wanna respect Sheamus' hustle because he's affiliated with Triple H (even though HBK trained DB). People don't wanna give him props because of his look (which isn't the generic shyt you see). People don't wanna give him props because of how he came up (even though he beat Cena and Triple H, 2 other fiercely hated wrestlers to do so). People wanna underestimate Sheamus' brand yet he was doing 3.5 segments and now selling kids stuff for KMart, all while even to this day getting the strongest reactions during shows. People wanna hate on him as a wrestler yet he has gotten better every week to the point where reputable magazines and writers recognize real.

He sounds like the kind of wrestler that the IWC begs for and now that he's here you don't like him. Vince is right. You smarks don't know what you want.

:wow:

Smarks just want to root for the underdog. Well, if he's a heel anyways. Look at what happened with Punk. After bytching and moaning for two years of Punk being in the shadow of inferior wrestlers (despite two or three previous title runs) he finally gets that top spot and people turn on him.

Also, look at Ziggler. He's always been a good worker. But since the IWC didn't anoint him they felt he was overpushed during his initial pre Vickie run. Then after being paired with a smark favorite and being jobbed out everyone is on the Ziggler train. Just wait until the face turn though.

And to prove the IWC doesn't know what it wants, a good portion shyt all over Mark Henry's recent heel run. Despite him being booked exactly how they felt a monster heel should be booked. The problem is they only want their favorites in their position. People wanted Eddie or Benoit steamrolling people. And more recently Bryan or Punk or some other net favorite.

Big Show is being used exactly how he should be but yet all I here is bytching. Yeah, it's Big Show but so what? He's big and believable and most importantly can be built up in weeks and not months.

So yeah, you all really don't know what you want. I guess a bunch of medium sized heels going over each other? :manny: