How many good matches does Sheamus have to work

SwerveIbaka

Tenafly Viper
Daps
He really is a good worker and has a :obama:moveset for a big man...his problem is that ALL of his potential title challengers are better workers than he is and connect with the crowd more. Heel Sheamus looking to bully the 'E would be 1000000000x as World champ than baby kissin':upsetfavre: hand shakin':beli: fella droppin':stopitslime: arse sayin':deadrose: Sheam'.

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
Sheamus overcame a month-spanning buryjob to be a top tier face in less than three years

lol @ this

Sheamus got one of the biggest pushes in recent memory straight out the gate and became WWE champion (not the b title on the b show) 4 months into his career. C'mon b, y'all making it seem like he was fighting against the powers that be and grinded hard against all odds to be where he is right now.

Other than that brief stint of him losing (keep in mind he was fukking King of the Ring while on a losing streak and it culminated into him winning the US title :whistle:) dude has been one of the most protected wrestlers on the roster not named Cena, Orton or HHH.

He didn't overcome anything, he was pushed till the crowd accepted him. He isn't garbage or anything, but he certainly isn't as good as the company would like to portray him to be.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Pushed til the crowd accepted him? Hmmmmmm, kind of like Daniel Bryan right?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Ziggler has been props for being a improved player all year and the match he had with Bryan was clearly about Bryan being what he's always been...the best.

Whose nutsack will you hop on next? When Bryan was coming out to silence you weren't saying shyt. You never outright hated the dude but I remember you trying to credit what little success Bryan had early on to his pairing with the fukking Miz of all people.

You've been shytting on Ziggler for more than three years but you're starting to chill on that because everyone else is praising him.

You totally turned on Punk after his comments about your man crush but tried to keep it low key. But once most of the trend riders here abandoned "CM Heeeeeeel" you let your true hatred shine through.

I even remember you low key were giving Orton props during that brief period he was a TSC favorite. If Sheamus praised the Rock and turned heel you'd be on his dikk too. :scusthov:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
What's the difference? Daniel Bryan wasn't over when he won the belt. He didn't get over until the approach to WM when YES! began to take off. He was pushed until the crowd accepted him.

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
What's the difference? Daniel Bryan wasn't over when he won the belt. He didn't get over until the approach to WM when YES! began to take off. He was pushed until the crowd accepted him.

I see you are
1293520721500.gif
today

carry on :leostare:

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
nikkas in denial. :russ:

Bryan wasn't on a near 8 month winning streak before getting the title though. He also didn't win it in 18 seconds despite the fact that he cashed in MITB to do it. The Yes was getting over as told on here by the community of indy watchers (you know who you are). His MITB win was celebrated here. Sure some people jumped on late but so what? We welcome all in the Yes train.

As for Sheamus, yeah he's a good hand but that's the most of it. A hand. He just happens to be part of a shallow and dilluted roster. I enjoy most of his matches and some recent ones have been very good but I couldn't call him great. I got respect for the man though. He works hard as he has improved a lot since he debuted.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
nikkas in denial. :russ:

you are in denial.

as your small base of knowledge is always exposed.

by your subsequent choices in who you mark out and defend erroneously.

disgust at you trying to praise sheamus over bryan, too.

the most consistent and best worker in the past decade.

in favor of the bull buchanen in a pair of underoos.

with a bleach skin peel and beaker's hair piece...nikka, get real......

art barr

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
And have the title go to Orton instead? He is the only other guy on SD who I'm assuming they would give it to.:manny:

To be fair, they can basically give the SD title to anyone. Everyone is just one match away from being champ on that brand.