How long will some of y’all keep up this “I’m Black” facade?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Making fun of the Klan doesn't prove I'm NOT Black.

:russ:

You are HORRIBLE at this.

You’re the same poster claiming to be black quoting a racist organization as a reference point. That’s how I know you’ve been a CAC

couldn’t help but out yourself as a klan defender and using hard n—ers
What often gets lost in this discussion is the simple fact that the 'Klan' was actually started as a joke. Basically, a bunch of Civil War vets got together and formed a fraternity to 'fukk with ******s'. There were no overtones of political/social/financial oppression at that time. They just had nothing better to do aside from drink themselves into a stupor and go out turning their prejudices into terrorism

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/kkk-founded
Southern Poverty Law Center is now the History Channel?.......

Ku Klux Klan: A History of Racism
Dumb cac fuk

Southern Poverty Law Center is now the History Channel?.......

Ku Klux Klan: A History of Racism
You said “The History Channel “ word for word on repeat in your comments. Now you want to dial it back after getting the feedback that you did. And funny how you mention Southern Poverty Law Center - another organization charged with racism with their lack of diversity and racist hiring practices. You picked the wrong one and time today - keep digging yourself a whole; this is getting worse and worse for you. SPLC been exposed as having racist objectives and lack of competence in addressing the needs of black people in the legal field throughout their history.
Famous civil rights group suffers from 'systemic culture of racism and sexism,' staffers say
“The Southern Poverty Law Center is a hate-based scam that nearly caused me to be murdered“
The Southern Poverty Law Center is a hate-based scam that nearly caused me to be murdered
SPLC doesn’t even know what side their on - they call out white nationalists but running their organization like one and marginalizing the legal representation of black people.
Roiled by Staff Uproar, Civil Rights Group Looks at Intolerance Within
Dude “knows” about KKK history but doesn’t know this, talk about a hit and miss .. ooops

:deadrose:
Somebody put this fool out of his misery - another cac cackling- if not, then this dude has to be the c00niest of c00ns. He uses one racist organization to address another racist organization while not recognizing the research behind both. I’m done. Clearly dude is on one and is not who or what he claims.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
shyt crazy breh. Then you got the Folk hero of the Bedbuck Underground @Shadow King with the sneak dissing and accusations based off of his own paranoia. shyt sad. Coli is some of these brehs livelihoods
Dude stfu until you address this, faggit.

Trend is right cus he’s back. And still talking about sucking d!cks :dame: ..not going to post the actual message, but the headline should be enough to get the point- dude has a sick fetish :scust:

FKNfBGR.jpg

This is exactly why you have no credibility.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
You’re the same poster claiming to be black quoting a racist organization as a reference point. That’s how I know you’ve been a CAC

That's the STUPIDEST thing ever posted on this board. The SPLC is not a racist organization. If they were, then this wouldn't have happened....

So, a racist organization (according to you) destroyed the final vestiges of the Klan in America???

You are an absolute moron and need to do more research.

:russ:

NOTHING you've posted proves I'm NOT Black.​

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cacs linking up in this thread with a 2 for 2.

@RickyDiBiase claiming to be a black man from Pittsburgh but slipping up and posting like a Cacnadian who threatens black posters with sexual aggression will never not be humOURous to me
Black church worshipping a white god lmao
That didn't stop Nat Turner.

Tf :patrice:

Yeah you hang/hung around nothing but
White people when you not at your spot. Your humour tells the whole story.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You thought you had one, yet utterly FAILED again.

:umad:
The more you post up, the more you prove mine and OPs point- if this was pointless or a fail then you wouldn’t be here running cover. Everyone called you out on your bullshyt. You aren’t black which is why you lacked the nuance smfh. lol at the other cac in the thread trying to cosign you. We know y’all run in packs for the backup and can’t do any intellectual one on ones with black posters. The only fail here is YOU
:wow:
Pathetic 60 year old whiteface posters posing as black :old:

Spot em got ‘em . Never fails 🫥

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Don’t quote me fakkit.
I wasn’t fukkin talking to you stupid. I was using your thread as an example.

Women can’t be faggits. But you should go figure out why that white boy poster is comfortable enough sending you a dm to suck his d and you don’t do shyt about it but cry in a thread like an emasculated bytch instead of handling yours. Redirect that same energy.