How long will some of y’all keep up this “I’m Black” facade?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I heard you not a woman and I believe it, fakkit
No one cares what you believe. What’s facts is most posters referring to natural born women as “men”in here are the most suspect as being homo.

You’re the one being DMed by a male poster on this very thread under cover of the night at 2am and you did nothing, mam. Then you create a thread about it for feedback like you liked the attention. That must be the two of y’all flirting with each other huh, sis??

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
No one cares what you believe. What’s facts is most posters referring to natural born women as “men”in here are the most suspect as being homo.

You’re the one being DMed by a male poster on this very thread under cover of the night at 2am and you did nothing, mam. Then you create a thread about it for feedback like you liked the attention. That must be the two of y’all flirting with each other huh, sis??

You log onto a sports and hip hop forum everyday pretending to be a woman. Go swim in Niagara Falls fakkit.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Dafunkdoc_Unlimited is not a white man which is why he is able to casually laugh off those accusations. If you really want to trigger him,tell him the Egyptians were black:picard:

Hes going to make sure to let you know the Egyptians looked more like Elizabeth Taylor and Balki from Perfect Strangers.

I wouldnt dare make a ban bet with the man. The arm is definitely brown. But its okay,one day A.I will create an internet that allows you to smell pictures. The overwhelming curry scent will be his undoing:respect:#TimesUp #TheProofIsInThePudding

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
@Dafunkdoc_Unlimited is not a white man which is why he is able to casually laugh off those accusations. If you really want to trigger him,tell him the Egyptians were black:picard:

Hes going to make sure to let you know the Egyptians looked more like Elizabeth Taylor and Balki from Perfect Strangers.

I wouldnt dare make a ban bet with the man. The arm is definitely brown. But its okay,one day A.I will create an internet that allows you to smell pictures. The overwhelming curry scent will be his undoing:respect:#TimesUp #TheProofIsInThePudding

no the Balki stray :dead:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
It’s really annoying at this point. Like, I know I’m not the only one that sees it. Certain subjects really expose certain posters but they still claim to be Black.
OP

Hard pill to swallow, but majority of the dudes here are Black. Just have to use the ignore button on the members who are openly ignorant. They say things for attention.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Several more pages of NO proof of @Nicole0416_718_929_646212 baseless assertions.

I wonder why??

Ban Bet is still available, but fake Hoteps/Conspiritards are all COWARDS allergic to logic, reason, and evidence.​

We already acknowledged a pic of skin alone wont work.
Post the shoes in your closet. If you dont have a pair of air genies that curl in the front. I humbly apologize and stand corrected:respect:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
We already acknowledged a pic of skin alone wont work.
And you posting a pic of your nightstand alone wouldn't be proof that you're NEITHER a rapist NOR a lame.

Luckily, I'm not stuck posting a skin pic, alone.

So, are you accepting the Ban Bet, or not, p*ssy??

:sas2:

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC

So he’s either Turkish, Dominican or North/East African? This would make alot of sense lol(no offense to any of the former lurking)