How long will some of y’all keep up this “I’m Black” facade?

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
HBCU:gucci:? Going to an HBCU would be considered a child being rebellious among the higher ranking members of the boule syndicate. We have posters here who graduated summa cum laude from Princeton, Cornell. Before it became easier to get into Cornell. You should really open up and try talking to them sometime:respect:

The Boule Syndicate:laff:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Call them out.​
Oh please- Look who shows up ^^^ everyone has been suspect of you not being black at all for as long as I’ve been posting these past 4 years. Funny how you’re one of the first ones to show up in this thread. You’re the one who needs calling out.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I’ve been accused of being not black every time I call out bedbuckery or c00nin when it involves white women. Funny af
Bullshyt - you send sexually charged DMs to other men at 2am in the morning like a fukkin pervert white boy. That’s one reason.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Oh please- Look who shows up ^^^ everyone has been suspect of you not being black at all for as long as I’ve been posting these past 4 years. Funny how you’re one of the first ones to show up in this thread.
:sas1:

Ban Bet or STFU.

:sas2:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes and we tired of having to hit reset on our progress every time some new nikkas come along trying to run the victim play

Believe me I get it. I always hated "the boule" before I started having conversations on here. They dont often put the real innerworkings and precepts out in the open. Some of the posters who post constant ignorance are actually not even real people. They are created as nothing more than a propaganda account. They exist only to post media. Then the syndicate methodically comes in and campaigns,and spreads their narrative based on the clip/tweet etc. Its a subtle art of brainwashing,and its masterful. Seemed like nice people and I respect it. But after they found out I wasnt actually college educated,as well as my tax bracket. They immediately ceased contact. They really run a tight ship:respect:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Then you can't prove anything and are just clucking like an avian for attention.

Good day.​
I said what the fuk I said, crakkker. There’s enough proof in your words and activities - but you’ll pull the sympathy card about your wife like you usually do to shut down the convo; then you’ll get the intervention that you signal for, Rinse. Repeat. This is how you play out way too many times.