How long will some of y’all keep up this “I’m Black” facade?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Nah. I just seen the person throwing in their two cents in a thread and it annoyed me. Over it now lol.
What person? Dude just call them out- otherwise it’s pointless. You’ve been here long enough to know how this is handled.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thecoli just consist of many black men and women who are college educated, have made a little bit of money over the years. Come from well to do,two parent and multicultural homes. With a tradition of wealth and strong mulatto bloodlines. What Im telling you is,Thecoli actually is home to a covert boule network. Which is why you misunderstand their viewpoints. Pay attention and you know who all the major players are,as well as who's pledging for membership:respect:.

Edit-Just to be clear,I have no problem with them:whoa:

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Thecoli just consist of many black men and women who are college educated, have made a little bit of money over the years. Come from well to do,two parent and multicultural homes. With a tradition of wealth and strong mulatto bloodlines. What Im telling you is,Thecoli actually is home to a covert boule network. Which is why you misunderstand their viewpoints. Pay attention and you know who all the major players are,as well as who's pledging for membership:respect:.

Man I know all kinds of Black folks. I went to an HBCU. But there’s still some commonality there. When certain things about Black history gets brought up certain posters sound like them dudes on Reddit.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
The Coli was never a black site. It was always about a 50/50 mix that was marketed as black so that black people would mingle with white people.

The Coli is just a smaller Reddit with a hood pass and a better interface
Of course. I never thought it was even majority Black. The cosplay is the annoying thing about it.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man I know all kinds of Black folks. I went to an HBCU. But there’s still some commonality there. When certain things about Black history gets brought up certain posters sound like them dudes on Reddit.

HBCU:gucci:? Going to an HBCU would be considered a child being rebellious among the higher ranking members of the boule syndicate. We have posters here who graduated summa cum laude from Princeton, Cornell. Before it became easier to get into Cornell. You should really open up and try talking to them sometime:respect:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps

Yes and we tired of having to hit reset on our progress every time some new nikkas come along trying to run the victim play

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
HBCU:gucci:? Going to an HBCU would be considered a child being rebellious among the higher ranking members of the boule syndicate. We have posters here who graduated summa cum laude from Princeton, Cornell. Before it became easier to get into Cornell. You should really open up and try talking to them sometime:respect:
Lol I work with those types… the few I work with. Let’s just say that I’m happy to work from home.