How Long Until China OFFICIALLY Surpasses The U.S. To Be The No.1 Superpower?

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
But their tech is way, way behind the U.S. military.
Yes they are way behind the u.s. when it comes to the navy and they are not fukking with our submarine force. I can guaranteed you that. And just in case any body forgot or just don't know, u.s submarine accounts for less than 1 percent of the u.s navy but was responsible for over 50% of Japanese ships sank during ww2. A massive land army aint shyt if it can't coss the pacific.

Silent service.

Last edited:

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
THat's an incredibly ignorant thing to say. Just cause you're a chinkhound doesn't mean you have to cape for them. They will not cape for you black man.

Chinks ARE fukking Africa up. They're colonizing it and turning it into some yellow shythole.

And Africans are not responsible for the state of Africa. The west is. Africa was a paradise before the white man came in.
why you gotta be racist? where is the proof in your spew of hatred?

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
I'M SORRY IF I OFFENDED YOU. I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST CHINKS I AM JUST VERY UPSET AT US BEING THE shytTIEST RACE ON THE PLANET.
first lets start of with you throwing the word " chink" around. then let me ask you to open your eyes and look at the bigger picture. china's agenda does not matter when they are building " infrastructure" in Africa. the " infrastructure" will be there and Africans can utilize it to build their country after the agenda is put into play.

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
first lets start of with you throwing the word " chink" around.

I ALSO SAY nikka AND ******. AND SPIC. IF YOU UNDERSTADN THE CONTEXT IN WHICH I SAY IT IT IS NOT OFFENSIVE

ARE YOU A CHINK OR A LIBERAL NANNY CAC?

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
I was never enlisted. Why would you fight for a country that hates you?

And even if I was white I still wouldn't enlist. You're fighting for corporate and banker interests.

Your'e going to foreign countries to shoot 12 year olds over fukking oil.
then what do you fight for? you are not a good spokesmen for your people with the way you think. you are for self only. yet you speak as if you have the interest of your people at heart..

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Good brothers I'm afraid we're all behind the real world.

There are no nations now except to us poor people. The people who run things have allegiance to no nation. The world is global for them.

We are gangbangers fighting for and having allegiance to land we don't own.

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
I'm confused because I heard from a lot of places that they were on their way. Like I thought they were doing outstanding economically.

^^^their economy is artificially inflated and is ready to pop. I'm talking the housing market in 08 times 1000...

ghost cities. Inflation is going to be an issue.

Again don't just skim thru it...

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
China is not the number one superpower.

Economically, it's debatable but anyone who has looked a corporate financials will tell you it's not that cut and dry.

Militarily, China can't fukk with the US...but it's not that kind of world anymore. Let's stop arguing about this it's not even close.

China is in Africa for their resources because they realize they are too dependent on outside countries for their income. American rhetoric about offshoring and outsourcing has Chinese amongst other manufacturing nations nervous about the repatriation of those jobs, which would spell game over for a nation like China who does not create anything, who does not have the resources domestically to sustain itself...which is why it is building ties with Africa.

Here's the x-factor no one talks about...if foreign countries tried to cash in US debt and get rid of our dollars, the US could still sustain itself because of the vast resources, infrastructure, and companies that are here locally...yeah the prices of goods would soar, but we could buy, sell, and trade within our own country. China can't do that because they don't have the GDP per capita, innovative companies, or the resources to sustain itself.

I work in manufacturing and supply chain, I've helped set up plants and warehouses, it really would not take long for those jobs to come back here if US companies wanted them to.

The problem the US has and why it continues on a slow slide that will see the BRICs eventually on par with us because everything in regards to the economy and money is based on perception. Perception is why so many countries invest in the US bonds and treasuries. Perception is giving us a slow death that will eventually see us slide, but none of the BRICs will ever see or have the power and influence the USA had...

Its why countries like China who people in this thread think is ahead of the USA by virtually worthless properties in Detroit. Because even the Chinese still believe in America's power economically.

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
At the end of the day it's all about Military and influence and the U.S still got that on lock for now...but China if they continue like this will be there soon.
This

Yeah, China gave us a couple Trilly... lets see them collect though:youngsabo: