How Long Until China OFFICIALLY Surpasses The U.S. To Be The No.1 Superpower?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
"Folks are not in Africa for the good of Africa"

That's like saying, Immigrants are not in America for the good of America. or American corporations are not in China for the good of China. OF COURSE THEY'RE NOT.

nikka the only people good for a native land are the natives, and native africans are not IT. It's not chinese job to be good for africa, its africans jobs to be good for africans. Buyers and Sellers, Business men and Merchants are not there to improve your country. I am not in China for the good of China, I am here to do business.

I swear some of you gotta be under 21. cause clearly folks don't know how the world truly works, this world is a shark tank, aint nobody here doing shyt for the goodness of their hearts for free nikka.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was never enlisted. Why would you fight for a country that hates you?

And even if I was white I still wouldn't enlist. You're fighting for corporate and banker interests.

Your'e going to foreign countries to shoot 12 year olds over fukking oil.

Ok...now I can answer u properly

First of all...U not speaking facts.....I didnt shoot any 12 year olds so out goes that argument.

And I didnt fight for sh*t...i hustled. The same way these rappers risk they lives on rap records moving dope I hustled Uncle Sam and got 10Gs up front when I enlisted....Had the 200Gs Life insurance when enlisted....Came home and utilized my GI Bill......Got me a Home owners loan. I have a free venders license courtesy of being a vet that I never use because I'm good. I can go to the VA and get free check ups and prescription pills. None of what u are talking about applys to me nor anyone else I know because u dont know what u are talking about.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
yeah, America is the only country I know that allows corps to lobby and fund politicians:pachaha:. I mean y'all don't see this as a conflict of interest? Which returns to the fact that most Americans are idiots. :snoop:
nikkas talkin about 'we can just tax them and put an embargo on walmart goods" nikkas aint think that one through AT ALL. You put an embargo on China, you're practically putting an embargo on yourself. Do you know how much time it would take to set up the same amount of factories in china, in america, to support the american consumer base? we consume A LOT of nonsense. Imagine if Iphones were made in america how much them shyts would cost, or Jordans? They make them for 30 cents in China now you gotta fund american wages at $11 dollars an hour, holy fukking shyt, you gotta be dense to think you can just cut off your main supplier.

It's like being a drug dealer and cutting off colombia and trying to grow your own coca plants in your chicago backyard.

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
"Folks are not in Africa for the good of Africa"

That's like saying, Immigrants are not in America for the good of America. or American corporations are not in China for the good of China. OF COURSE THEY'RE NOT.

nikka the only people good for a native land are the natives, and native africans are not IT. It's not chinese job to be good for africa, its africans jobs to be good for africans. Buyers and Sellers, Business men and Merchants are not there to improve your country. I am not in China for the good of China, I am here to do business.

I swear some of you gotta be under 21. cause clearly folks don't know how the world truly works, this world is a shark tank, aint nobody here doing shyt for the goodness of their hearts for free nikka.

Why are you c00ning for the chinese so hard? You admit they're not good for africa and then go on to defend them.

fukk outta here bro.

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
Ok...now I can answer u properly

First of all...U not speaking facts.....I didnt shoot any 12 year olds so out goes that argument.

And I didnt fight for sh*t...i hustled. The same way these rappers risk they lives on rap records moving dope I hustled Uncle Sam and got 10Gs up front when I enlisted....Had the 200Gs Life insurance when enlisted....Came home and utilized my GI Bill......Got me a Home owners loan. I have a free venders license courtesy of being a vet that I never use because I'm good. I can go to the VA and get free check ups and prescription pills. None of what u are talking about applys to me nor anyone else I know because u dont know what u are talking about.

Bro the point was u think being part of the Army is gonna keep u from getting shot in the street like they been doing every day

nah

ur not part of america. those bombs and guns are not for you they're FOR you...if you get my drift

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Why are you c00ning for the chinese so hard? You admit they're not good for africa and then go on to defend them.

fukk outta here bro.
No one is c00ning for anyone you fukking idiot. Talking about african corruption is c00ning for the chinese? :what:

You do realize the number one reason for africa's bullshyt right now is because of corruption??? You fukking clown, burying your head in a pile of black leather gloves doesn't solve african problems you idiot :what:

Kicking out the very people willing to finally buy your resources at market price, TEACHING you how to build infrastructure and work refinaries and not kill your leaders off like the europeans, giving you a fair shot is IDIOTIC. meanwhile you're ignoring corrupt incompetent leaders in power, that aint helping NO ONE. In fact that's so counter productive, you're indirectly the problem and the reason shyt is the way it is, not because of the chinese, its because of stupid fukks like you. I bet you'd even advocate they leave, leaving the entire continent stranded and out to dry with no one to sell too, and no one to teach how to build, thats just how stupid you're coming across right now.

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
People saying China is the number one superpower is insane.

First off are we ignoring that China's economy is going to completely blow up in the next couple years. They are worse off then we were in 07 before our bubble burst.

Also to compare their military to ours is insane. Please people do more research than googling the topic and reading the first post you see from some random blogger...

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
People saying China is the number one superpower is insane.

First off are we ignoring that China's economy is going to completely blow up in the next couple years. They are worse off then we were in 07 before our bubble burst.

Also to compare their military to ours is insane. Please people do more research than googling the topic and reading the first post you see from some random blogger...
I'm confused because I heard from a lot of places that they were on their way. Like I thought they were doing outstanding economically.

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My question is...if/when shyt hits the fan, do I want to be anywhere in these two countries? As a black man, where does one go? Will the chinamen treat us like the vietnamese did the blacks of the military, or will they treat us no better than the wicked ones who make up our "leaders"? Not saying I hope they welcome negroes with open arms, but just the question of better treatment than we've been getting....

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
My question is...if/when shyt hits the fan, do I want to be anywhere in these two countries? As a black man, where does one go? Will the chinamen treat us like the vietnamese did the blacks of the military, or will they treat us no better than the wicked ones who make up our "leaders"? Not saying I hope they welcome negroes with open arms, but just the question of better treatment than we've been getting....
You could always go to the Caribbean or the UK. The UK hardly gets involved in beefs unless they help the U.S. Still, I haven't heard of the UK having a huge war. I could be wrong though.