How Long Until China OFFICIALLY Surpasses The U.S. To Be The No.1 Superpower?

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
thats a lie.

china is trying to schooch in and sneak a piece of that african pie by playing nice. they aint fooling no one. now i will say this. because of that world wide white supremacy that africa as a whole has experienced for centuries. there's a reason why the africans are not up to par in a lot of their countries. the crazeist thing about africa is that you have all those resources and a ton of people to be a labor force. but no one knows how to make anything for the purpose of exporting their goods. more or less turning their resources into something more then an exported raw resource.

Check this thread and you will see that is changing http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-africa-the-media-doesnt-tell-you-about.211483/

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
the us military is the best thats why we number 1.....thats the case with every mighty empire. All that debt sh*tmeans nothing because who will dare to collect from the u.s.? a lot of talk during the decades but nothing. none of that talk from n korea has manifested just like with saddam and osama..A lot of unpatriotic traitors in this thread.

Who's we?

You're not part of this country brother. Hell half the reason they got so many guns up in here is cause they're waiting to use them on YOU

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Who's we?

You're not part of this country brother. Hell half the reason they got so many guns up in here is cause they're waiting to use them on YOU

I'm a vet....that online militant nonsense ya'll do on here doesnt apply to me homie. If you've never enlisted in the military fall back from even going there with me.

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
No actually this is quite ignorant.

Africa has had its fastest growing infrastructure and growth, even eclipsing that of the chinese in the last decade. When is the last fukking time you were in africa? well I was there last year. Clearly you dont know shyt and don't know the definition of colonizing. Doing business (I work in Sino-African business) is not colonizing you fukking fool. I went to Congo and I went to Katanga and guess who controlled the colbalt mines? SENATORS. They own it like a private sector when its supposed to be STATE owned. The fukk you talkin about? Even congolese THEMSELVES say what I just wrote, just cause you're on some blacks can do no wrong bullshyt don't mean the rest of the REAL africans dont know wtf is going on right now. The number one reason for africa's slow down is corruption EVERY SINGLE AFRICAN will tell you that, yet you're blaming the very people who are, for the first time, trading according to market prices without meddling in political affairs. Colonization????? :what:

nikka do I need to link you to dictionary.com? :what:

You think you facts and superiour knowledge give you power over me?

I don't give a shyt what the chinks claim to be doing. They are not in Africa for the good of Africa. And they would not be there if they weren't getting something out of it.

They're going there nd building infrastructure and buying up land. That's neo-colinialism last time I checked.

And as far as corruption goes, the corrupt leaders are put in charge by western powers. Virtuous leaders get assasinated our "couped". Do a little reasearch homebreh.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You have meddled with the primary forces of nature, Mr Beale, and I won't have it! Is that clear?

You think you merely stopped a business deal. That is not the case. The Arabs have taken billions of dollars out of this country, and now they must put it back! It is ebb and flow, tide and gravity. It is ecological balance.

You are an old man who thinks in terms of nations and peoples. There are no nations. There are no peoples. There are no Russians. There are no Arabs. There are no Third Worlds. There is no West. There is only one holistic system of systems. One vast and immane, interwoven, interacting, multi-varied, multi-national dominion of dollars. Petro-dollars, electro-dollars, multi-dollars, reichmarks, rands, rubles, pounds and shekels.

It is the international system of currency which determines the totality of life on this planet. That is the natural order of things today. That is the atomic, and sub-atomic and galactic structure of things today.

And YOU have meddled with the primal forces of nature. And you will atone.

Am I getting through to you, Mr Beale?

You get up on your little twenty-one inch screen and howl about America and democracy. There is no America. There is no democracy. There is only IBM and ITT and AT&T, and DuPont, Dow, Union Carbide and Exxon. Those are the nations of the world today.

What do you think the Russians talk about in their Councils of State? Karl Marx? They get out their linear programming charts, statistical decision theories, mini-max solutions, and compute the price-cost probabilities of their transactions and investments, just like we do.

We no longer live in a world of nations and ideologies, Mr Beale. The world is a college of corporations, inexorably determined by the immutable bye-laws of of business. The world is a business, Mr Beale. It has been since man crawled out of the slime.

And our children will live, Mr Beale, to see that ... perfect ... world in which there is no war nor famine, oppression or brutality. One vast and ecumenical holding company for whom all men will work to serve a common profit. In which all men will hold a share of stock.

All necessities provided. All anxieties tranquilized. All boredom amused.

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
I'm a vet....that online militant nonsense ya'll do on here doesnt apply to me homie
:mjlol:
:russ:
:lolbron:

Yo you know who else was a vet?

walter-scott.jpg

Wonder how that turned out :sas2:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:
:russ:
:lolbron:

Yo you know who else was a vet?

walter-scott.jpg

Wonder how that turned out :sas2:

LOL.....Did some cracker NCO break you down at your unit? Tell me how u jumped from being enlisted to talking this "They gonna use they guns on you" nonsense??

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
LOL.....Did some cracker NCO break you down at your unit? Tell me how u jumped from being enlisted to talking this "They gonna use they guns on you" nonsense??

I was never enlisted. Why would you fight for a country that hates you?

And even if I was white I still wouldn't enlist. You're fighting for corporate and banker interests.

Your'e going to foreign countries to shoot 12 year olds over fukking oil.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
You think you facts and superiour knowledge give you power over me?

I don't give a shyt what the chinks claim to be doing. They are not in Africa for the good of Africa. And they would not be there if they weren't getting something out of it.

They're going there nd building infrastructure and buying up land. That's neo-colinialism last time I checked.

And as far as corruption goes, the corrupt leaders are put in charge by western powers. Virtuous leaders get assasinated our "couped". Do a little reasearch homebreh.
nikka of course they wouldnt be there if there wasnt something to buy you idiot, its like saying the only reason we're in Saudi Arabia is because they have oil, do you know how the world works?

and your first sentence isnt what chinese are saying, its what africans are saying. Nigeria is a prime example of someone that sells their oil at MARKET PRICE. Jesus fukking christ, are you doing some kind of conspiracy bullshyt? this isn't the colonial times nikka, you can research this shyt online all by yourself right now.

and they ARE NOT buying up land in africa ACTUALLY they're buying up land in AMERICA :heh:

Corrupt leaders are installed by WESTERN POWERS not CHINESE powers correct, however the west havent meddled in that in quite some time. Give me a list of leaders who are puppets of the west atm, that list is quite small. and the chinese dont meddle in politics, thats why I just said in the previous post for the first time a trader is trading AT MARKET PRICE AND NOT MEDDLING POLITICS. WTF more do you want????? nikkas to build shyt for free, feed africa for free? You do realize that africa doesn't have the refinery technology to refine its own resources right? :what:

I can't believe you just said some stupid shyt like the only reason they're in africa is for the resources. OF COUUUUURSE thats why they're there. If they didn't have anything to give/sell why the fukk would you be there? :what: If africa had no resources it would literally be a disaster, the point of global economics is trading, you need to buy and sell, and since they dont have the technology to sell iphones and windows wtf else would they sell besides produce and minerals. :what:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was never enlisted. Why would you fight for a country that hates you?

And even if I was white I still wouldn't enlist. You're fighting for corporate and banker interests.

Your'e going to foreign countries to shoot 12 year olds over fukking oil.

wait...That wasnt a picture of u?....who the hell is that a picture of??

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
You must have forgotten you live in a capitalist society, what you said makes sense for US the people, but not for corporations, if you think corporations are going to voluntarily take a hit and have their stocks drop, you're sadly mistaken, you must not know much about american politics. You've sold your country to corporations, so they pay your politicians wages. Its supposed to be the other way around, but thats not how it works anymore. They would pressure american politicians to lift the tax, because by taxing the chinese you are essentially taxing them. They will NOT lose the profit, every quarter gains (not loses) are ESSENTIAL. Stock holders aint' having none of that.

The chinese learned from this, and thats why all corporations are STATE-OWNED. clever system.

yeah, America is the only country I know that allows corps to lobby and fund politicians:pachaha:. I mean y'all don't see this as a conflict of interest? Which returns to the fact that most Americans are idiots. :snoop: