How is peacock SO FUKKIN GARBAGE

Is peacock the WOAT major streaming platform? (Tubi or higher)

• Yes

Votes: 43 68.3%
  • No

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • osu sucks

Votes: 10 15.9%

• Total voters

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
This shyt is the dumbest app on a smart TV. I go to visit my parents and instead of all the tv’s ( using the damn cable box from xfinity) being logged into peacock when someone logs in, you have to log in individually, but I don’t know their logins so I use mine, amazingly even tho you need to log into each tv separately, using a new login logs other profiles out, so of course my old ass parents roaming around trying to figure out their login to get back in. What in all fukk is wrong with this shyt!?

if I use the xfinity box to log in to hbo max, flix, or hulu, all the TVs log in to my account and everyone can just use their profile under my one account. Why doesn’t peacock do the same!? :dahell:

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Prime Video is crack if you're not a complete idiot, tired of people shytting on it.

X-Ray is the best feature of ANY and ALL streaming services

Best closed captions settings and easiest to change on the fly

Has a lot of slept on originals that got no love due to lack of promotion and marketing. They'll put out a show and not send the actors on a press run :deadmanny: their twitter promotes shyt not available on the subscription. :deadmanny:

It's convoluted by design and the service is an afterthought for Amazon
This. Prime fukked up their search but I’ve always been able to find shyt and it’s my go-to for VOD. I don’t watch any of their OG series, but for reruns and first rate movies, or horror garbage, they have me covered since they pull in so much stuff from d-list streamers like tubi and crackle

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
This shyt is the dumbest app on a smart TV. I go to visit my parents and instead of all the tv’s ( using the damn cable box from xfinity) being logged into peacock when someone logs in, you have to log in individually, but I don’t know their logins so I use mine, amazingly even tho you need to log into each tv separately, using a mew login logs other profiles out, so of course my old ass parents roaming around trying to figure out their login to get back in. What in all fukk is wrong with this shyt!?

if I use the xfinity box to log in to hbo max, flix, or hulu, all the TVs log in to my account and everyone can just use their profile under my one account. Why doesn’t peacock do the same!? :dahell:
It really feels like this app was developed by some flabby and sick IT dinosaurs :flabbynsick: