How is peacock SO FUKKIN GARBAGE

Is peacock the WOAT major streaming platform? (Tubi or higher)

• Yes

Votes: 43 68.3%
  • No

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • osu sucks

Votes: 10 15.9%

• Total voters

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
I got this recently. I missed the early drama. I’m pretty impressed with it. Yellowstone my new jam. World Cup on Telemundo saved me so i could watch while i was out. Wife likes the Housewives series. I randomly watch other old shows like Parks and Rec and Office.

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Peacock gave me no issues since I got it. I watch old WWE, Real Husbands of Hollywood, and The Office. I have it on my Xbox Series X and I have Fios internet. Yall must be broke

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Lowkey Peacock is a deal right now. They got all the WWE PPVs, classic wrestling content, Bel-Air, English Premier League and a very good movie selection.

I'm also looking forward to Twisted Metal.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
You know, you can still edit the title and ask why Paramount+ is so trash :lolbron: . Peacock stepped up recently dropping movies early, I’m a causal wrestling fan but got to watch Wrestlmania, that new show Mrs Davis is wild but pretty entertaining and Twisted Metal looks promising

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
All of Sheridan's other shyt is on Paramount+. Yellowstone ain't enough for me to care about Peacock, and I have a subscription:yeshrug:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
You know, you can still edit the title and ask why Paramount+ is so trash :lolbron: . Peacock stepped up recently dropping movies early, I’m a causal wrestling fan but got to watch Wrestlmania, that new show Mrs Davis is wild but pretty entertaining and Twisted Metal looks promising

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Most of the streaming services are trash.

Outside of tubi being completely refreshing. Especially to discover it as a free app. As it seems to be ran by people. who really knew or know what was really popular. Outside of that dynamic and the exception of tubi's programming. All the streaming services are complete trash.

Pandemic proved.
If that shyt not worth buying as a physical. It is a trash.
plus a complete waste of life.
in the remote life and times of a couch potato.

Art Barr