How is peacock SO FUKKIN GARBAGE

Is peacock the WOAT major streaming platform? (Tubi or higher)

• Yes

Votes: 43 68.3%
  • No

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • osu sucks

Votes: 10 15.9%

• Total voters

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Kind've makes sense. I think they've been easing up on content they've been adding to the free tier, and recently killed some if not all of the deals they had with non Comcast providers to give them the Premium tier for free.

Just doing that shyt out of the blue with no warning, though. :huhldup:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
You get free Hallmark (3 live channels), next day current airing Bravo (plus back catalogue, next day NBC shows plus live local affiliates, they quietly added on 4K HDR playback to select titles. You also get everything WWE and they have Premier League matches

The ads really aren't that bad tbh. Maybe 4 minutes through a 45 minute show. When you watch that on cable you get 15 minutes of ads :manny:

Sometimes you don't even get ads in older shows. Easy to add no ads for a month and watch all your shyt too.

And they keep offering it at a deep discount. for the right price it's a winner

Last edited:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
the peacockonaissance continues y'all die. Peacock is gonna end up as one of the best shows of the year. Sick was a dope lil slasher too

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Peacock is fukking terrible. How does anybody watch anything on this shyt? They run full blown PPV's on there?

I never use this app, but tried to watch an episode of The Office the other day and this shyt wasn't even halfway through before it was freezing up and lagging out.

Dog shyt app

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
You get free Hallmark (3 live channels), next day current airing Bravo (plus back catalogue, next day NBC shows plus live local affiliates, they quietly added on 4K HDR playback to select titles. You also get everything WWE and they have Premier League matches

The ads really aren't that bad tbh. Maybe 4 minutes through a 45 minute show. When you watch that on cable you get 15 minutes of ads :manny:

Sometimes you don't even get ads in older shows. Easy to add no ads for a month and watch all your shyt too.

And they keep offering it at a deep discount. for the right price it's a winner

Yeah, it’s becoming one of the better streamers not to mention they get some good movies early. And of course they do a great job with black show reboots.