How is peacock SO FUKKIN GARBAGE

Is peacock the WOAT major streaming platform? (Tubi or higher)

• Yes

Votes: 43 68.3%
  • No

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • osu sucks

Votes: 10 15.9%

• Total voters

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
the revamped look they gave a year or 2 ago fukked it up even more

shyt is nasty and unintuitive
Threw that to the bushes.
full

Wolf Launcher was a night and day difference in regards to user-friendly navigation and freeing up clutter.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Prime Video’s UI is so :trash: that most folks aren't even aware of its vast catalogue. It’s like they don’t want people to find anything on there. Every time I introduce my friends to the actual app, their faces are full of disbelief.

Prime Video is crack if you're not a complete idiot, tired of people shytting on it.

X-Ray is the best feature of ANY and ALL streaming services

Best closed captions settings and easiest to change on the fly

Has a lot of slept on originals that got no love due to lack of promotion and marketing. They'll put out a show and not send the actors on a press run :deadmanny: their twitter promotes shyt not available on the subscription. :deadmanny:

It's convoluted by design and the service is an afterthought for Amazon

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Peacock has a HORRENDOUS design.

NBC can't decide to promote their actual franchises or to promote some garbage they had sitting around for a while
and no 4k in 2022 is just absolutely embarassing. especially when you GET NFL SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL MULTICAST AND THE fukkIN SUPERBOWL AND OLYMPICS

Unavailable In Your Region

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Prime Video is crack if you're not a complete idiot, tired of people shytting on it.

X-Ray is the best feature of ANY and ALL streaming services

Best closed captions settings and easiest to change on the fly

Has a lot of slept on originals that got no love due to lack of promotion and marketing. They'll put out a show and not send the actors on a press run :deadmanny: their twitter promotes shyt not available on the subscription. :deadmanny:

It's convoluted by design and the service is an afterthought for Amazon
The navigation for prime is trash but when playback is on, it’s probably the best. I like customizing the subtitles.

outside of Saved by The Bell reboot and Girls5Eva, I don’t watch anything on peacock.

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
and no 4k in 2022 is just absolutely embarassing. especially when you GET NFL SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL MULTICAST AND THE fukkIN SUPERBOWL AND OLYMPICS

Unavailable In Your Region

HBO Max is another one playing with that 4k for no reason :mjtf:. You can tell most of the original shows are shot in 4k but they don't offer it at all for no reason.:pacspit:

Prime, Hulu, Disney+ got it right free 4K HDR programming built into your existing sub.

Even dirty ass Netflix playing by uncharging

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
The navigation for prime is trash but when playback is on, it’s probably the best. I like customizing the subtitles.

You gotta know what you want to watch with Prime tbh. It has a lot of shyt on there

I don't use the suggested shows on any streaming platform tbh. I puck and choose what I like to watch

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
HBO Max is another one playing with that 4k for no reason :mjtf:. You can tell most of the original shows are shot in 4k but they don't offer it at all for no reason.:pacspit:

Prime, Hulu, Disney+ got it right free 4K HDR programming built into your existing sub.

Even dirty ass Netflix playing by uncharging
Disney+ is an absolute tier above everyone for video and audio. First, the fact that they rescanned all of the star wars movies and other film content into 4k, so they look absolutely masterful. Return of the Jedi and Empire look significantly better than today's films in 4k. I really need film rescans to become a norm rather than upscaling. I am begging for a 4k rescan of 2001 space odyssey [not disney related but i need it]. And almost everything disney is 4K HDR10 UHD DOLBY/ATMOS/ETC highest end out the gates.

I'd put Prime and netflix on par for 4k...prime has more old stuff, netflix has more new stuff in 4k especially series.

HBO is hit or miss...their new 4k HDR stuff is outstanding (films). but most is not.

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
so how do you find it?

I usually look up what's coming to streaming services or in development for them

I also keep up heavily with what shows are popping or have a good buzz so when they come to a service I use its quickly added to my list

I do usually browse the originals list for most services though. And usually with prime most new shows get a big banner ad

But any "we think you would like" or "because you watched" or "people who viewed xyz also watch" is largely ignored by me. I got enough shyt on my watch list