How have your cold approaches of women turned out?

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your girl still want you to participate in bi threesomes?

How's ya daughter?
:mjlol::hhh:

Internet bad man

1. That was my idea.. MFF... I squashed the idea The relationship is dead anyway idgaf, shyts crazy b not good for the soul at all but I'm a bum ass dude deep down. Need to do some soul searching coz I'm pretty sure I have no moral compass.

2. I was with her last week, she getting big mann.

I can't even chat shyt, I'm low key flattered someone remembers my threads/profile. You corny doe :lolbron:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Cold approach is a thing of the past. Men dont know how to do it and women are stunned when it happens and react awkwardly
Real shyt..some of the reactions I get..I have seen chicks turn around quick thinking im gonna approach.

Think is I get more attention in public than tinder.

Though also I been in situations where broads were expecting me to approach and when I didn't copped attitudes.

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:mjlol::hhh:

Internet bad man

1. That was my idea.. MFF... I squashed the idea The relationship is dead anyway idgaf, shyts crazy b not good for the soul at all but I'm a bum ass dude deep down. Need to do some soul searching coz I'm pretty sure I have no moral compass.

2. I was with her last week, she getting big mann.

I can't even chat shyt, I'm low key flattered someone remembers my threads/profile. You corny doe :lolbron:
How so? I'm just making sure you're being held accountable and don't leave baby girl fatherless like these other clowns. You were sounding like you'd give up your daughter knowing her father for p*ssy.

FSP

Banned
Daps
Cold approach is a thing of the past. Men dont know how to do it and women are stunned when it happens and react awkwardly
Cold approaching will get me numbers but nothing past that. If the endgame was to get an extra phone number then I'd say i've been mostly successful with women that are 5's all the way to 10's. But we all know that's not the endgame. That's why these youtube videos of pickup lames standing in the street for hours berating women for their numbers is hogwash.

Problem is everyone's privy to the pickup scene, so now when you go out and execute you're not being aggessive or manly anymore, you're just being thirsty. That's why the new artists switched to that "natural game" style or whatever because it feels more genuine to her (and you).

I picked up this Tanzanian shawty a couple of days ago, so its still there. Thing is I didn't "approach" her in the normal sense. I wasn't looking for women to fukk. She just happened to be in my vicinity with what I was doing so I struck it up.

If you're still cold approaching as your main method unless you are Casanova in the flesh you're probably 10-15 years behind in most peoples eyes. But if you don't HAVE any bytches then how else is this supposed to go?

IMO, cold approach for the conversation, not the puzzy

Last edited:

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
I just met this thick as bytch. Said she just had a baby a few weeks ago. So, I was asking when she was free... she said she don't know because of that reason.

I want to fukk. I know the stitches healed right?.... How should I play my hand brehs?... wait a few more weeks, just text, then try to chill again?..

This is a serious question
Cut your dikk off if this is a serious question. Find a bytch who didn't just have a child, better yet, a bytch without kids

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How so? I'm just making sure you're being held accountable and don't leave baby girl fatherless like these other clowns. You were sounding like you'd give up your daughter knowing her father for p*ssy.
That last sentence don't even make sense, you need less Internet mann.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Getting the number is fairly easy..

Yes I get rejected sometimes.. It happens..

But I'd say most of the time a chick will break me off the number or contact info..

My technique is simple. Eye contact. A lil humor. Smoothness. And a "hey how about I contact you some time?" ...sometimes worded differently for charismatic effect. (The killshot)

When cold approaching never sneak up on her. Like approaching her from behind and speaking. Unless she's already seen you beforehand. Doing that puts you in the negative with cool points. You'll need all your cool points. ...If you can let her see you approaching her. Your chest and shoulders up, head high and a crack of a smile before you speak. This display of confidence is critical in those few seconds...

You're welcome.

Oh lard... i don't even want to talk about the time i came up behind a chick and tried to spit game.

Shiit was like i was about to hit the button on TRAINWRECK DOT COM!

Me: *taps girl on shoulder* Excuse me, I just wanted to absolutely interrupt your walking excursion and introduce myself...

Her: Yeah, you had it right. EXCUSE YOU! What right do you think you have going up to an absolute stranger and thinking you could just make conversation with them?

And after that... no matter how much i smiled and tried to correct my steering game and break ice... shiit WAS NOT HAPPENING!

It was as though i ruined, not her day... BUT HER LIFE!

You should have seen it in her body language. I don't know if she was really trying to test my day game and play hard to get or was UTTERLY REPULSED BY ME/THE IDEA OF WHAT I DID (i wasn't rude, i wasn't obtuse or disparaging... mad polite and confident. Even tried to throw a nice joke about the weather (cold in june).

Regardless... i walked away feeling like a bag of chips.. MAD CRUNCHY!

Yeah, she could have put me down gently and politely. But NAW! Gave me the gas face while being EXTREMELY graceless as fukk about it.

It took me a lot of courage when i saw her walking down the street. She was beautiful breh.

Never out of my league (cuz i don't believe in that shiit). Maybe just caught her on an off day or maybe she just racist.

Man... shiit scarred me for a few weeks.

Good thing that's the only time that's ever happened to me (and this is why i very seldom approach asian women, snobby as fidduck - every other ethnic group has always been welcoming and courteous - open to my approach/advances. I suck with oriental broads for some reason).

Go figure.

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
Oh lard... i don't even want to talk about the time i came up behind a chick and tried to spit game.

Me: *taps girl on shoulder* Excuse me, I just wanted to absolutely interrupt your walking excursion and introduce myself...

Her: Yeah, you had it right. EXCUSE YOU! What right do you think you have going up to an absolute stranger and thinking you could just make conversation with them?

And after that... no matter how much i smiled and tried to correct my steering game and break ice... shiit WAS NOT HAPPENING!

You should have seen it in her body language. I don't know if she was really trying to test my day game and play hard to get or was UTTERLY REPULSED BY ME/THE IDEA OF WHAT I DID (i wasn't rude, i wasn't obtuse or disparaging... mad polite and confident. Even tried to throw a nice joke about the weather (cold in june).

Yeah, she could have put me down gently and politely. But NAW! Gave me the gas face while being EXTREMELY graceless as fukk about it.

It took me a lot of courage when i saw her walking down the street. She was beautiful breh.

Never out of my league (cuz i don't believe in that shiit). Maybe just caught her on an off day or maybe she just racist.

Good thing that's the only time that's ever happened to me (and this is why i very seldom approach asian women, snobby as fidduck - every other ethnic group has always been welcoming and courteous - open to my approach/advances. I suck with oriental broads for some reason).

Go figure.

Your first mistake.... You snuck up on her.

Your second mistake.... You touched her (violated her personal space)

If there's no other route to her but from behind her always notify her way before your within 10ft that youre coming... Like a "hey excuse me" ...this gives her time to turn around and see you coming... Then you may proceed because then she won't be startled by your approach.

That one was for free.

ImGucci

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NY

Go figure.

Not to be blunt but your first mistake was cold approaching a chick who wasn't your race. You are just asking for drama or rejection. Your chances of success are dramatically lower than hollering at someone your race.

Her response was actually graceful compared to how it could of gone.
And Asian women do not like black men, their culture has a lot of colorism. So don't take that serious.

But I've never had much success in the day, I mostly bag women at happy hours after work or work parties. I agree with what the guy said earlier bout being in the vacinity. Like if you both have a common interest in the same vacinity, it's easier to strike a convo

Daps
I'm thinking of cold approaching soon. My logistics are horrible:picard:. Work in the construction industry 7-4, monday - friday. I ain't even got eye candy to look at.:mjcry:

I could use the practice too since i dont have game

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
Broke up with my girlfriend of 4.5 years last Sunday the 10th.

Went out last Saturday and thought i would kill.

Boy was i fukkin' wrong. Saw this tall beautiful thick broad at the bar and didn't say a fukkin' word. Jesus what the fukk!!! I know better than this.

Now that i don't have a girl, my confidence has actually wallowed a bit. How ironic. LOL.

Going to my boy's wedding in Cupertino this weekend. If i don't kill it... i don't know how long of a funk i'm gonna be in.

I'm at the prime of my existence.

It's literally die or do time.

Wish a vigga luck. For real for real i'm gonna need it.

Strange I felt once I was in my longest relationship I've pretty much figured out what females are about. Like there is very little variance when it comes to the core of a woman...they are pretty much the same once you get past the bullshyt front.